What Is Pho.ngo.dor. 3?

When I was carrying out a large construction project, I had to submit the Pho Ngo Dor 3 every month at the tax office, and pay the appropriate amount, I don't remember exactly what percentage of labour wages paid. Pho Ngo Dor 3 you have to pay when there are people working for you who are not really employees, such as construction labourers who as a team accepted to carry out a certain task in exchange for an agreed payment.

Saw your other post.....for a regular employee you have to submit Pho. Ngo.Dor 1, and pay income tax if the salary is above a certain amount. Insurance for your staff is obligatory, it is 5% of the salary, half paid by the employer and the other half by the employee. You might consider using the services of an accounting office.

Saw your other post.....for a regular employee you have to submit Pho. Ngo.Dor 1, and pay income tax if the salary is above a certain amount. Insurance for your staff is obligatory, it is 5% of the salary, half paid by the employer and the other half by the employee. You might consider using the services of an accounting office.

Yep PND1 for salaried and an employee of your company. PND 3 is generally for contractors or people providing a service to you. For difference between salaried employee and contractor you'd need to factor in things like are they working permanently for you or not. How many hours etc. Just paying someone daily doesn't necessarily mean they are a contractor if you're using long term.

National Insurance is 5%, but used to be capped at 15,000 salary max. So max of 750 baht a month. That was in 2005, not sure if has moved much or not since then.