Opinion: Why Re-electing Trump Would Jeopardize America's Foreign Policy & Global Security

Social Media

2 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

In your dreams. Putin thinks Biden is a joke. As do most of the world.

Is that on account of the United States supporting Ukraine in their fight for existence against a larger foe has stopped that war criminal dead in his tracks for less than 5% of our defense budget without spilling American blood and most of the funds stay here in the states??perhaps it’s the revitalization of nato with 2 new top  tier members?does that have them laughing??oh I’m sure Putin is just overjoyed about it lmao 🤣 I’m sure the Europeans governments are delighted that president Biden is standing tall with our allies……..perhaps the jokes on you Charlie……

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Is that on account of the United States supporting Ukraine in their fight for existence against a larger foe has stopped that war criminal dead in his tracks for less than 5% of our defense budget without spilling American blood and most of the funds stay here in the states??perhaps it’s the revitalization of nato with 2 new top  tier members?does that have them laughing??oh I’m sure Putin is just overjoyed about it lmao 🤣 I’m sure the Europeans governments are delighted that president Biden is standing tall with our allies……..perhaps the jokes on you Charlie……

You really have swallowed the MSM propaganda. You definitely lack any morals, using Ukraine as a proxy to fight Russia. The joke is all on you. Ukraine is finished. It no Joke. It's really sad.  

• Agree 1

46 minutes ago, CharlieKo said:

You really have swallowed the MSM propaganda. You definitely lack any morals, using Ukraine as a proxy to fight Russia. The joke is all on you. Ukraine is finished. It no Joke. It's really sad.  

Ahhh Charlie Ukraine asked for the tools to defend itself we and the European governments obliged and its Putin who attacked his neighbor and that’s no joke

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Charlie with all due respect just what was president Biden shouting from the bully pulpit in the days preceding Putin’s invasion of his neighbor pray tell???that sir is calling Putin out ergo his bluff.

And then what did Putin do?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Gutting of the State Department. Politization of the justice department.

Gutting any overblown department with too many drones is a good thing IMO. Taxpayers shouldn't be paying for useless bureaucrats.

IMO the Dems are the ones that politicised the justice department to try and get Trump on something.

On 7/30/2024 at 11:38 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

No laughing emoji from me for that, perhaps a sad one.

IMO the chances of all the nations of the planet coming together in peace and harmony to "save the human race" is as likely as Santa coming down my ( non existent ) chimney to give me the winning lotto ticket.

If the human race is indeed in peril, it won't be saved by the present load of numpties in charge, IMO.

If anyone is familiar with the movie franchise "Resident Evil", IMO the ending of the human race is more likely to resemble the last installment of the series than that in 'Noah's Ark".

And it boggles the mind to consider Trump uniting, rather than dividing the world, for a common cause. Uniting is just not in his reportoire. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

And it boggles the mind to consider Trump uniting, rather than dividing the world, for a common cause. Uniting is just not in his reportoire. 

I never said Trump would unite anything. You are confusing me with

someone else.

We will never be united, as it's not in our nature.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

someone else.

True. But, you did say "If the human race is indeed in peril, it won't be saved by the present load of numpties in charge, IMO". 

That implies that Trump could somehow save the human race. If anything, he would precipitate it's demise. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, CharlieKo said:

The useful idiots are people like you who swallow the BS the MSM pump out. Talk about a con job.

Ya drank the kool-aid when you say this. Some MSM sites are fantastic. Others, like Faux News, are terrible. Fallen for the con job. Open your eyes and find another source for your information

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Gutting any overblown department with too many drones is a good thing IMO. Taxpayers shouldn't be paying for useless bureaucrats.

IMO the Dems are the ones that politicised the justice department to try and get Trump on something.

You are aware of what the state department does, right? It's not about drones there. Jeesz.

So you saying Trump didn't weaponize the justice department. Dozens of former staffers disagree with you. Guaranteed, they know more about it than you or I

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

someone else.

We were better united under Clinton and Obama.