The scam that's out to get YOU! The Faarang!

On 7/30/2024 at 5:02 PM, JeffersLos said:

I just got back from eating fried chicken and ended up throwing the food at the staff. It's always the same. They have the perfect scam to scam you, the farang.

There are 2 choices, hot and spicy or original. Every time I get the original the pieces are tiny. The smallest pieces they can find. Why?? Why?? I'll tell you why. 

Who eats the original, not Thai adults, no, faarangs and children, that's who. So what do they do? They use the nice big pieces for the Thai adults in the hot and spicy recipe, and then the smallest pieces for the Thai children and faarang! 

I ordered my 6 value meals and the pieces were tiny. Like toothpicks. I told them, they walked away, caught out! I ate all the tiny bits of meat on them and then threw them at the staff. 

You go and see. Order the hot and spicy if there is a Thai adult with you, and some original, you'll see, you'll see. The pieces used for the original will be nearly half the size. You'll see. 

Systematic scamming of you!

Oh, that's because they used the rear legs for the hot and spicy and the front legs for the original....

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I just got back from eating fried chicken and ended up throwing the food at the staff. It's always the same. They have the perfect scam to scam you, the farang.

There are 2 choices, hot and spicy or original. Every time I get the original the pieces are tiny. The smallest pieces they can find. Why?? Why?? I'll tell you why. 

Who eats the original, not Thai adults, no, faarangs and children, that's who. So what do they do? They use the nice big pieces for the Thai adults in the hot and spicy recipe, and then the smallest pieces for the Thai children and faarang! 

I ordered my 6 value meals and the pieces were tiny. Like toothpicks. I told them, they walked away, caught out! I ate all the tiny bits of meat on them and then threw them at the staff. 

You go and see. Order the hot and spicy if there is a Thai adult with you, and some original, you'll see, you'll see. The pieces used for the original will be nearly half the size. You'll see. 

Systematic scamming of you!

Sounds like you have some anger management issues. Time to get professional help maybe?

On 7/31/2024 at 12:18 PM, brianthainess said:

You should be deported and banned for 10yrs, you have some serious anger issues, Jeez you ate it and then got angry, why did you just not take it back and complain rationally, like a normal human being, sounds like you are very overweight with a 50 inch waist (that you posted about before) maybe they had concerns on your weight.  

I was thinking the same, anger issues, overweight, high blood pressure, bullied at school and later by work colleges, short temper and the list just go on.

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

Please send me the documented evidence as I am putting together the official legal case against them. 

A strong case can be made that this is attempted genocide: systematically starving farang to death by serving them too small chicken nuggets.

(I remember from another of your threads that your waistline is already down from 50 inches to a mere 48)

• Haha 1

On 7/30/2024 at 5:56 PM, Lacessit said:

Agree. I'm wondering if the OP sits in a high chair at home.

It's pretty simple, really. I get good service and food at a restaurant, I go back. If I don't, I don't.

Exactly right. Vote with your wallet. If you don't like the food or service then don't go back. You can get fried chicken at many street vendors for a cheaper price and many will prepare it in any fashion you like.  Don't waste your energy getting spun up about nothing.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bjoern said:

I was thinking the same, anger issues, overweight, high blood pressure, bullied at school and later by work colleges, short temper and the list just go on.

And still eats fast junk food....

I ate all the tiny bits of meat on them and then threw them at the staff.

Do you understand that this takes away all other things you wrote in your post? It makes you the odd and weird one. Besides that, your post is so childish, that it would just be recognized as something a 7 year old would think of as a funny story.

On 7/30/2024 at 5:18 PM, scubascuba3 said:

If you're talking KFC, last time i went the original chicken had been sitting around a bit as Thais didn't eat it, same size as spicy, maybe that branch isn't farang friendly 

The portions of Fench Fries in KFC are ridiculous and I can assure you it is not only in one branch.

On 7/30/2024 at 5:56 PM, Lacessit said:

Agree. I'm wondering if the OP sits in a high chair at home.

It's pretty simple, really. I get good service and food at a restaurant, I go back. If I don't, I don't.

In that case KFC should be empty. Nothing wrong with their staff, its the size of some food portions.

On 7/30/2024 at 6:02 PM, steven100 said:

yeah same here ....   Just a Zinger burger and the refill drink,   sometimes you get a big burger with huge fresh lettuce leaf and other times it can be not so good.    It's abit hit & miss I think.

Zinger burgers, is that in KFC?

On 7/30/2024 at 6:14 PM, KannikaP said:

Hi Jeffers, I just happen to be meeting someone in KFC tomorrow. Lousy food but easy to find in Phitsanulok. To prove your theory, I shall order two portions, one original and one spicy. Then my photos will prove whether you are right or wrong.

Eh, good idea?

I found KFC to be great in Phitsanulok the last time I was in, great portions of everything, but it was probably only a one off.

3 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I found KFC to be great in Phitsanulok the last time I was in, great portions of everything, but it was probably only a one off.

The great portions are dependant on what you pay. And does the éverything' refer to chips and fizzy, sugary drinks?

8 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

Zinger burgers, is that in KFC?

and I will just add ....  Zinger Burgers are quite ok,   suppose to be a bit spicy and taste better ... imo 

but KFC french fries are horrible ....  and with a meal deal ...  you get about 8 french fries  ....  :giggle:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

The portions of Fench Fries in KFC are ridiculous and I can assure you it is not only in one branch.

Only for farang.

The portions for Thais are HUGE

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, steven100 said:

and I will just add ....  Zinger Burgers are quite ok,   suppose to be a bit spicy and taste better ... imo 

but KFC french fries are horrible ....  and with a meal deal ...  you get about 8 french fries  ....  :giggle:

And with a Zinger you get a little bit of goodness ie a lettuce leaf and slice of tomato.

• Agree 1

42 minutes ago, patman30 said:

do not order a set meal
order pieces
and simply say, no wings, no drumsticks please
never failed me when i ate that garbage

Only breasts then? The dryest, most tasteless part of the bird.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

And with a Zinger you get a little bit of goodness ie a lettuce leaf and slice of tomato.

Are you Thai, Kannika?

Farang don't get tomatoes in their Zingers. 

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Are you Thai, Kannika?

Farang don't get tomatoes in their Zingers. 

'No, but I send my Mrs to order it. Get a dozen chips as well, cold of course.

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

Horrible, and such small portions.

Was a Woody Allen joke.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, JimTripper said:

If the food sucks, chuck it. Makes sense to me.

Something tells me you read nothing of the thread. 

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1