Need a new will - in English and Thai

JTXR

Can someone recommend a reliable, honest law firm in Bangkok that can produce a will for me (it's a pretty simple one), both in correct English and an accurate Thai translation -- something that will be valid and honored both in the U.S. and in Thailand?

Thanks.

Write it in only english yourself and have two witnesses sign it with also video evidence of it happening. You can then spend 1000 baht about on have a lawyer notarizing it. If you want to translate it into thai that can be done on the day it is needed if needed. Notarizing it is not necessarry but it looks better.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Agree, save your money and skip the lawyer for Will creation.  There are a couple of recent threads where Will samples have been posted, think this is one:

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

There are several English/Thai templates online. The one I have is a Word doc so I cannot attach it.

Dunno why we can't attach Word docs on here. Nor even PDF ones! 🤬

Anyway, here are 7 JPG conversions of the Word template I've used for my Thai will - in English and Thai as specified by the OP. One page per converted file, I think.

EDIT: I now see that the text of my JPG attahments has somehow been displayed sequentially (presumably). Why, you learn something new about attaching files on AN every day, it seems!😄

9ac55ff6-f3d9-4c9e-81d9-5bb42f7f106f-0.jpg

9ac55ff6-f3d9-4c9e-81d9-5bb42f7f106f-1.jpg

9ac55ff6-f3d9-4c9e-81d9-5bb42f7f106f-2.jpg

9ac55ff6-f3d9-4c9e-81d9-5bb42f7f106f-3.jpg

9ac55ff6-f3d9-4c9e-81d9-5bb42f7f106f-4.jpg

9ac55ff6-f3d9-4c9e-81d9-5bb42f7f106f-5.jpg

9ac55ff6-f3d9-4c9e-81d9-5bb42f7f106f-6.jpg

Edited by OJAS

8 hours ago, JTXR said:

Can someone recommend a reliable, honest law firm in Bangkok that can produce a will for me (it's a pretty simple one), both in correct English and an accurate Thai translation -- something that will be valid and honored both in the U.S. and in Thailand?

Thanks.

Everything available on Google for FREE 🤗 

On 7/31/2024 at 8:13 AM, JTXR said:

Thanks.

You can do it by yourself.  Many specimen on Google.