Trump's Controversial Remarks at Black Journalists' Convention Sparks Outrage

Social Media

On 8/3/2024 at 1:23 AM, JonnyF said:

He told them that a mixed race (but predominantly Indian) woman is not black.

Details matter.

It was old white man Biden who told black people they are not black (if they vote Trump) maybe you are confusing the two?

Harris previously used to always be the "first American Indian to be xxxx" now she is claiming to be black to get the black vote. It's not complicated.

She grew up Indian she looks Indian and has an Indian name. She's a fraud. An imposter. Trump is simply pointing this out.

First and foremost Kamala Harris is an AMERICAN all stop 🛑 she as a person of color being raised in a single parent household being bussed to school has faced challenges that are outside my experience and most likely not nice.She has managed to survive thrive and reach the pinnacle of service in our government not to shabby Kudos madam vice President kudos.Now on the other hand we have the New York City trust fund baby man felon.a real silver spoon baby man handed every thing always protected and so far hasn’t paid the consequences for his fraudulent ways,hopefully that ends soon!this spurious line of attack is pathetic in the extreme 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

First and foremost Kamala Harris is an AMERICAN all stop 🛑 she as a person of color being raised in a single parent household being bussed to school has faced challenges that are outside my experience and most likely not nice.She has managed to survive thrive and reach the pinnacle of service in our government not to shabby Kudos madam vice President kudos.Now on the other hand we have the New York City trust fund baby man felon.a real silver spoon baby man handed every thing always protected and so far hasn’t paid the consequences for his fraudulent ways,hopefully that ends soon!this spurious line of attack is pathetic in the extreme 

Well said......:clap2:

I do not understand why Trumpettes are so concerned about her being, black, brown etc.  In fact, to me, it is totally racist........

But, if that is all the Trumpettes have got, well, they will bury their hero even further, which is a further step in the right direction...😉

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

Slept her way to the top with old influential men like Big Willie Brown.

Bravo. How empowering. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

It came from @Hanaguma saying (or at least implying) that she does not share in the Black American experience, partly because she is not a descendant of slaves. 

Given that her father is Afro-Jamaican however, there is every possibility that some of her ancestors on her father's side, were indeed slaves.

According to her father, they were actually proud slave OWNERS. 

And no, she does not share much in common with most African Americans, whose ancestors have been in the country for centuries, lived through Jim Crow, the civil rights movement, etc.  She was the pampered daughter of well-to-do academics, growing up in the safe lefty enclave of Berkeley California.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, transam said:

Well said......:clap2:

I do not understand why Trumpettes are so concerned about her being, black, brown etc.  In fact, to me, it is totally racist........

But, if that is all the Trumpettes have got, well, they will bury their hero even further, which is a further step in the right direction...😉

But it's the Dems who are obsessed with it. DEI, Biden stating he needed a black female VP before he hired Harris etc. 

Everyone else simply corrects their lies and half truths when they alter the truth to get votes from certain Demographics. 

I don't care about her race. I wanted Kemi as UK PM. I just hate the cynicism behind the lies and I won't stop calling it out no matter what names people call me. Couldn't give af in fact.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

But it's the Dems who are obsessed with it. DEI, Biden stating he needed a black female VP before he hired Harris etc. 

Everyone else simply corrects their lies and half truths when they alter the truth to get votes from certain Demographics. 

I don't care about her race. I wanted Kemi as UK PM. I just hate the cynicism behind the lies and I won't stop calling it out no matter what names people call me. Couldn't give af in fact.

Up to you, our Boris got chucked out over a beer, not the huge list of court cases past and present the guy you support has....

The Republican Party should have sorted it, but 99% are afraid too do anything, if they let a tool like Trump be their mascot, something is really wrong with the Party..

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

According to her father, they were actually proud slave OWNERS. 

And no, she does not share much in common with most African Americans, whose ancestors have been in the country for centuries, lived through Jim Crow, the civil rights movement, etc.  She was the pampered daughter of well-to-do academics, growing up in the safe lefty enclave of Berkeley California.

And Trump was the pampered son of a real estate developer.

He certainly doesn't share much in common with you.

So, what's your point?

13 hours ago, JonnyF said:

He never said that. He pledged that he will choose a woman on the ticket. Kamala was the front-runner to be Biden's pick since he was the presumptive Democrats nominee. She ticked all the right boxes. Please don't assume incorrectly.