Realistically speaking, do you think Trump will last till November?

4 minutes ago, connda said:

Are you advocating for his assassination?  Sort of sounds like it.  As will no doubt about 1/3 of the AN members on this forum who will be writing that "Trump is Hitler" and "Trump will put all Lefties in concentration camps" and "Trump needs to be stopped by any means.....". 

They you cheer when an attempted assassination takes place and trivialize Trump getting shot as "getting sharpnel on his ear" which has be formally discredited by the FBI, and yet is still perpetuated by those of you who believe that violence is Ok, because wouldn't be Ok if you went back in time and assassinated Hitler, and now "Trump is Hitler."  "The end justifies the means," which is funny because that kind of thinking comes right out of Fascism and totalitarianism - as does condoning and encouraging political violence.

:angry: "This post doesn't advocate violence!"

Yeah - it does.

Trump saying “black jobs” gets more press on the left than Trump getting shot. 

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, mogandave said:

It is interesting that the left claims all Trump supporters are stupid, and also claim that the rich all support Trump. 

I think they mean morally stupid. Leninists are always better than anyone else because they strive for a just and equitable society guided by the benign hand of their Politburo.

Hey did you hear they are going to ban plastic forks? Two charging stations and some forks, while the Israelis do our dirty work because we are too chicken <deleted>.

9 minutes ago, susanlea said:

He created more black jobs than others.

That doesnt count, only junky thug black criminal lumpenproles exploited by race grifters count. George Floyd is a hero. Hands up dont shoot

52 minutes ago, mogandave said:

It is interesting that the left claims all Trump supporters are stupid, and also claim that the rich all support Trump. 

I don't claim all Trump supporters are stupid. Only the poor white trash ones, who can't understand he will shaft them as soon as they serve their purpose..

If i was a billionaire, I might be supporting Trump too, because he would cut my taxes. It's called self interest.

Not all rich people support Trump, Bezos and Buffet don't. Musk is wavering, he's not sure who to bet on.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I don't claim all Trump supporters are stupid. Only the poor white trash ones, who can't understand he will shaft them as soon as they serve their purpose..

If i was a billionaire, I might be supporting Trump too, because he would cut my taxes. It's called self interest.

Not all rich people support Trump, Bezos and Buffet don't. Musk is wavering, he's not sure who to bet on.

Oh, when I said the left, you assumed I meant you? 

32 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You claimed the left were smarter with no proof. Most rich people vote right. The left become woke and study art.

Buffet and Bezos are centreists not left. Musk is centre 

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

Oh, when I said the left, you assumed I meant you? 

I'd say I am centrist in Australian politics. In American politics, I am a lefty pinko Commie.

I do find it strange conservatives in America rail about Reds under their beds, while choosing the same color to represent their party.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I'd say I am centrist in Australian politics. In American politics, I am a lefty pinko Commie.

I do find it strange conservatives in America rail about Reds under their beds, while choosing the same color to represent their party.

You sound Green, far left.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

The left chose it for us. The right used to be blue, but we got switched to red once the left took over all of network television.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

I see that the <censored> Pandemic as back.  Please go get your vaccinations.  Safe and Effective!

Edited by connda
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You claimed the left were smarter with no proof. Most rich people vote right. The left become woke and study art.

Buffet and Bezos are centreists not left. Musk is centre 

I qualified in the hard sciences - chemistry, physics. Dismal failure at art.

Most rich people vote right because that is the party of tax cuts for them.

When did I say Buffet and Bezos are leftists? IIRC I said they did not support Trump. Are you saying anyone who opposes Trump is a leftist?

Here you go then.......

Liberals.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, mogandave said:

The left chose it for us. The right used to be blue, but we got switched to red once the left took over all of network television.

They really are terrible people, stealing your color from you. How many boxes of Kleenex did you use?

• Like 1