Police Commissioner’s Remarks on Immigration and Riots “rebellion to illegal immigration.”

Social Media

2 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There is one tier of law.

Right now rightwing thugs, who are not ‘the working class’ are on the receiving end.

Do crime, do the time.

I am looking forward to seeing these bottom-feeders receive sentences which make Just Stop Oil look like a slap on the wrist. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, RuamRudy said:

I am looking forward to seeing these bottom-feeders receive sentences which make Just Stop Oil look like a slap on the wrist. 

And I hope remanded in custody while they await trial.

They are all a clear threat to the public peace.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Nah, she’s a Tory political appointee to the police Commission who hasn’t come to terms with the undeniable fact that it was her Tory Government that lost control of the UK’s borders and left over 100,000 immigrants living at tax payer expense as her Tory Government failed to clear their asylum claims.

Undeniable?  You can never come to terms with the fact that it was Blair who initiated gaving away any manageable border control.

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

There is one tier of law.

Right now rightwing thugs, who are not ‘the working class’ are on the receiving end.

Do crime, do the time.

One tier of law split into to two by the "authorities".

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Lokie said:

Err, not quite right - the Sky news reporter was at the Birmingham MLM (Muslim lives matter) show of force - Complete lawlessness, rioting, attacking properties, vehicles with any Whites in them - Not 1 Copper (Police) insight, Not one!! Free to Rampage'

Sky cut off the Feed pronto as it does not fit the MSM agenda... Plenty of vids of this ystday on YT The one where the White landlord if a pub is stupid enough to attempt to Reason with them... They absolutely Kicked the $ h*t out of him, and I mean really battered the poor bloke trying to stop them wreaking his business... Which they then smashed in... Not one of Eest Midlands finest was there

2 Tier Policing... Fact

So with that addition you have agreed with the poster you quoted.

That was during the time of the last Tory Government Jonny.

They’re no long mismanaging the country.

Yep. UK under new mismanagement now.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

The last Government declared they had taken back control.

It seems they were telling porkies.

Wrong, they had taken back control of the UK borders, but alas your chums kept turning up on mass in rubber dingies, after paying crooks a small fortune to get into the UK.

And then, alas again, your brigade took care of not sending them back where they come from, then you come on here pointing fingers at the mess you created to mess up the UK.

Now your lot are in control, I look forward to the future on how they will tackle the immigration problem because the likes of you, WANT them.............🤣

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

The last Government declared they had taken back control.

It seems they were telling porkies.

Very good. You managed to skip away from Blair so daintily. Not.

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, connda said:

Honestly, which MPs are "in touch with the street?"  A handful of back-benchers like Galloway who are ignored or procedurally shut down when they speak, and then called "A Danger To UK Democracy" by those elitists like Sunak, Cameron, Blair and the other pig-swill (I'm being nice) who take to their podiums to urinate on the democratic will of the people when they vote for those MP who actually represent the will of those on the streets.

Then the street explodes (and you expected what?)  And the elitist's response is to double-down on totalitarianism, to send out the militarized goon-squads to bust the heads of the most peaceful protestors (easiest prey), and then to lambast anyone who attempts to see the world through the eyes of the people on the street as they look down their Oxford and Cambridge educated noses and scoff at the commoners in their high-brow nasally City of London accents which personally makes me want to puke every time I hear them.

It's time for serious change as virtually all "leaders" are out of touch with those whom they are supposed to represent when in actuality they only represent the monied interests of the wealthy, the aristocracies, and the billionaire-classes...and the commoners on the street be damned.

Just making an observation based on the study of history, but ignore the will of the street long enough and then changes happen in a very undemocratic manner.  And the irony being that to get back to the ideals of a democracy or a republic, the rot-at-the-top needs to be cut away and the system rebooted from the ground up. Considering that those who make the lives of those on the street a miserable exercise in austerity, it's just a matter of time before history repeats itself and begins to "rhyme."

"History doesn't repeat itself but it often rhymes."
- Attributed to Mark Twain

Actually agree with that, Im still in shock that a sitting PM who supposedly has expert advisers to assist in putting the right message across, alienated most of the normal native population... He could have so easily made a true leaders speech to help dampen the flickering embers... 

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

So with that addition you have agreed with the poster you quoted.

What are you talking about? There was no Police present at MLM disturbances... Zero, which was my point... Re the Sky news feed cut as the reporter had threatening fully hooded MLM supporters starting to invade her space

If you provide ‘a link’ we can all see the full story, not your interpretation.

Everyone else has probably seen it, from the discussions - you seem to not be up to speed with events... Maybe you need to go research a few 'Link' lol...

47 minutes ago, Lokie said:

What are you talking about? There was no Police present at MLM disturbances... Zero, which was my point... Re the Sky news feed cut as the reporter had threatening fully hooded MLM supporters starting to invade her space

Now youre agreeing with me! Just Stop...It.

• Confused 1