So who is not married to a Thai?

I am currently married to a Thai (20 years) but I also lived and worked in Thailand for over 12 years in different decades with my American wife who passed away a long time ago.  I have seen Thailand change and revert to previous and change again and back and forth on many issues.  People asked questions about life here before and current and about the citizens here and the different laws that change and affect us in different ways so that is why I continue to express my feelings about certain issues.  Some deal solely with life in this paradise while other questions or comments deal with life in general.  I am very opinionated so gladly spell out what I feel but I also try to mention that it is my opinion and that one might not agree with it.  Since I am 77 there have been a lot of folks who did not agree with me but I survive still.  Best of luck to all.

• Thanks 1

On 8/5/2024 at 11:42 PM, still kicking said:

Hang on I have been married to a Thai for 21 years but do not live in Thai anymore but most of the posters here live elsewhere 

....and guess what!!!! Many are married and have lived here for decades, big deal. Is this clay or something else, sk ???

Garden-soil-2.jpg

On 8/5/2024 at 11:42 PM, still kicking said:

Hang on I have been married to a Thai for 21 years but do not live in Thai anymore but most of the posters here live elsewhere 

Was there a poll on here showing that.....or else how do you know.....serious question as you got me thinking about the answer.

• Agree 2

3 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Does being married to a Thai somehow offer credibility to the poster? 

Good God YES.....and if you have kids you get extra votes in all the polls and all emojis count double.....how did you not know that?

Anyone single with cats, is actually barred from the whole forum

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1