Swing States & Election Integrity!

riclag

On 8/6/2024 at 2:58 PM, riclag said:

Election Integrity concerns:

Secret strategic  plan to turn out the vote by biden / harris  EO#14019 ,weaponized federal agencies to get out the vote

declared by Rep Steil  election commission representative on the committee.

https://cha.house.gov/2024/5/chairman-steil-delivers-opening-remarks-at-full-committee-hearing-on-noncitizen-voting-and-preventing-foreign-interference

Opinion by a republican member of congress. Right....

• Like 1

On 8/6/2024 at 3:07 PM, riclag said:

More concern for election integrity!

The secret plan(declaring executive communication privileges)includes…

The implementation of E.O. 14019 has raised concerns of partisan bias, with evidence suggesting alignment with far left-leaning think tanks and NGOs funded by dark money. Additionally, the administration's assertion of Presidential Communications Privilege over strategic plans and core documents has highlighted a significant lack of transparency.

https://www.heritage.org/the-oversight-project/election-integrity/biden-bucks-executive-order-14019

Another horrible source for unbiased information

19 hours ago, riclag said:

Your welcome!

Maybe you’re also pleased with my other thread showing  a video clip with 14%  of non citizens in a Georgia housing complex responding that they are registered to vote!

I prefer Election Integrity!They & Ngo’s are cheating and biden / harris allowed them in!

Non citizens shouldn’t vote and shouldn’t be registered to vote!

We agree here on who should be registered and who votes. However, these people saying they are registered to vote taken as valid? Lacking substantiating evidence from their County Clerk’s Office showing them as registered, I reject out of hand. I am sure much will be brought out concerning Georgia in the upcoming Trump trial.

19 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

Kennedy is a nut job who will be lucky to get 1% of the vote, mostly from poorly informed voters who think he is his father.

I LOVED his initial campaign video and decided I would really watch what he does.  Unfortunately he has gotten to the point for me where he doesn't seem to have the judgement to be in the White House (the dead bear thing wasn't the only thing).

On 8/7/2024 at 1:49 PM, riclag said:

This isnt about Trump , so im done talking to you!The video explains the gop concerns and many Americans ! Its very difficult to prove fraud!

You made unsubstantiated allegations. When you were confronted with the  the truth you  attempted to deflect. All that you do is  toss out nonsensical claims alleging  electoral fraud. NONE of your claims is supported in fact, nor has ever been proven in a court of law. What are you trying to accomplish?

• Agree 2

5 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

You made unsubstantiated allegations. When you were confronted with the  the truth you  attempted to deflect. All that you do is  toss out nonsensical claims alleging  electoral fraud. NONE of your claims is supported in fact, nor has ever been proven in a court of law. What are you trying to accomplish?

Imo he is just giving his opinion. With his sources being the extreme fringe without facts, so are his opinions.

On 8/6/2024 at 8:03 PM, Danderman123 said:

Next you'll be warning us about ghosts.

Yes, they vote early, and often.

Is all election fraud committed in favor of Democrats?

Sounds like the OP is seeding the ground for a tight Trump loss, again.

If I win the election then there was no fraud.

If I lose the election there was massive fraud.

• Like 1