I'm confused, USA is now a communist country?

15 hours ago, bubblegum said:

Trump cultist support Putin, Xi and Kim but in the same breath accuse liberals being Marxist, Maoists and commies.

So when about 50 % votes Red and 50 % blue that makes the States, by your own logic a communist country.

Silly straw man argument.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

if anything america is a corpocracy. the (insert name here) industrial complexes thank you for your vote.  

You must be a genius. Not. There's much more to it than that, but it requires a college education and being a native American of at least age 65 to actually understand. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, jas007 said:

Is that a serious question?

Idiotic comment if you ask me!

15 hours ago, Jeff the Chef said:

Does MAGA now mean Make America Go Away?

Make Another Grave America! MAGA!

20 minutes ago, Jonathan Swift said:

You must be a genius. Not. There's much more to it than that, but it requires a college education and being a native American of at least age 65 to actually understand. 

i can already tell what team you are on. good grief it never stops. if you are in the at least 65 and older crowd... a word of advice...stay out of the way from now on. your generation will go down as one of the most hated to ever walk on this earth. 

there really isn't much more to it than that. big money rules america. not my problem if you fail to see that due to your locked in political ideology. 

Edited by stoner
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

If Trump gets elected essentially essentially, it will be a total disaster now when he loses legitimately, I’m just curious where will he start his first he’s a liar. He’s a thief. He’s a crook.

Do you mean She's a Liar, Thief or a Crook?

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, susanlea said:

All 3. Lies all the time.

And Mrs Trump's problem child is as pure as the driven snow, apart from a few illegal transgressions that he has been convicted of by his peers.

• Like 1

Just now, Thai Visa Member 999999 said:

Yeah, no kids walking around Thailand dressed as girls. You must live among the farang in some sort of gated community of geezers. 

Dresses are temporary. Operations and hormone treatment change humans forever. You need help.

• Sad 1