US Issues Stark Warning to Iran Over Potential Missile Transfers to Russia

Social Media

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Because it takes 2 to tango. And the deal was the work of Iran's relative moderates. Once Trump cancelled the agreement, the conservatives triumphed. They don't want a deal with the US. They never did.

Pretty poor excuse... to hear tell from you and yours joe was stronger than that... 55555

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JustMyOpinion said:

Pretty poor excuse... to hear tell from you and yours joe was stronger than that... 55555

Was stronger than what exactly? And when the "55555"s start flying, you know that the party launching them has no rational response to offer. Just empty taunts.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Ask yourself, because you are one of those hardcore lefties, who want another 4 years of wokeism

I don't know what is "left" in those questions. And for the next 4 years I would like to have a govt with common sense. I don't know what wokeness has to do with common sense or my questions. Can you explain, please?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Chivas said:

Dont give up the day job for christ sake.....

Even the terminally dimwitted are able to grasp that any American Submarine/Carrier Group activity in the Middle East is to deter the likes of Iran from doing something stupid in the very first place and nothing else.

Even the terminally dimwitted should be able to grasp that a nuclear missile sub is not the best means to dissuade Iran from doing something the US doesn't want it to do.

What are they going to do with it if Iran launches enough drones to defeat Iron Dome and destroy all the israeli air bases, nuke Tehran? Even you should be able to see how that'll work out.

20 hours ago, WorriedNoodle said:

You can thank Trump. From Irans point of view a case of once bitten twice shy. From Iran's perspective, the US withdrawal from the JCPOA was a major breach of trust and demonstrated that the US was not a reliable partner in international negotiations.

Besides that the US would never get enough votes to reestablish what Trump had withdrawn from.

This is what you can expect from a disprupter president.

This is what you can expect from a disprupter president.

Which is what he was elected to be, and good for him not bending over for the Mullahs.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Even the terminally dimwitted should be able to grasp that a nuclear missile sub is not the best means to dissuade Iran from doing something the US doesn't want it to do.

What are they going to do with it if Iran launches enough drones to defeat Iron Dome and destroy all the israeli air bases, nuke Tehran? Even you should be able to see how that'll work out.

I disagree, the terminally ill dimwitted are precisely the people who would ignore the consequences of such overwhelming power.