Disney fights Thai doctor’s death lawsuit, citing husband’s agreement

Talk about not being able to see the forest through the trees, it's an awful lot of bad publicity for this enormous company over such a petty amount of money, and such a petty excuse that they're using for not paying the money.

Disney seems to be quite lost these days. I've never been a fan of either their theme parks or their movies so I'm not shedding any tears, but it does seem like this family deserves some compensation. 

Talk about not being able to see the forest through the trees, it's an awful lot of bad publicity for this enormous company over such a petty amount of money, and such a petty excuse that they're using for not paying the money.

Disney seems to be quite lost these days. I've never been a fan of either their theme parks or their movies so I'm not shedding any tears, but it does seem like this family deserves some compensation. 

Amazing how it's the ultra Woke, virtue signalling, money printing machines like Disney that seem to have the least amount of morality. 

I'm always wary of people/businesses who love to show the world how benevolent they are. They are often the worst type. 

Let's all boycott Disney for all the right reasons, how about the fact that their theme parks are grossly overpriced, how about a $50 lunch, how about 90 minute lines for their ridiculous amusements? I don't think so. 

Edited by spidermike007