Opinion: The Strategic Silence of Kamala Harris a Calculated Campaign in a Crucial Time

Social Media

6 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

The criticizing is a day late.

https://edition.cnn.com/2024/08/16/business/harris-price-gouging-ban-inflation/index.html

On Friday, Vice President Kamala Harris said she has a solution: a federal ban on price gouging across the food industry.

“My plan will include new penalties for opportunistic companies that exploit crises and break the rules,” Harris said at a campaign event.

this plan is nothing more than fairy dust. Everybody knows it.

Edited by Cryingdick

35 minutes ago, JustMyOpinion said:

No... she is going to sell white guy tacos... tuna and mayo  Tim Walz: “I have white guy tacos.” Kamala Harris: “What does that mean? Mayonnaise and tuna?”

Sounds very racist.

12 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Interview with me What could be the problem Is it because I already endorsed your opponent LOL

This is true however CNN endorses Harris and neither Trump nor Vance has dodged CNN.

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

Kamala Harris promises to lower costs as she slams Trump for having ‘no serious plans’ to help middle class

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/kamala-harris-campaign-economy-raleigh-b2597590.html

Harris has done nothing for 3.5 years. Now before an election she magically has solutions. 

Looking for a listing of her VP accomplishments, then?

A failing economy with a VP who won't go on X or any large platform to explain her policies. Her hollow promises are only believed by 18yos who have no idea. Politicians can promise anything. Look at what she did instead. The middle class is 20 to 30% worse off.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

A failing economy with a VP who won't go on X or any large platform to explain her policies. Her hollow promises are only believed by 18yos who have no idea. Politicians can promise anything. Look at what she did instead. The middle class is 20 to 30% worse off.

Thanks for agreeing. But the catch is you have to respond with facts if you dissagree, then.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/07/26/kamala-harris-vice-president-accomplishments/74534954007/

Edited by earlinclaifornia

5 hours ago, honcho said:

its better to say nothing and have people think you are a fool, than open your mouth and rmove all doubt!! klamidea to a tee

It took the Wall Street Journal a thousand words to say that. :coffee1:

• Sad 1

National Review is your go too.

I'm lost for words

I'm not, you just can't accept facts. Harris has made the middle class suffer but magically has new policies which she won't explain on CNN or X. 

The data comes from official statistics btw.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, maesariang said:

I'm not, you just can't accept facts. Harris has made the middle class suffer but magically has new policies which she won't explain on CNN or X. 

The data comes from official statistics btw.

The National Review, a magazine which some have called the "bible of American conservatism," has a far right bias

Sorry Charly all lies

The National Review, a magazine which some have called the "bible of American conservatism," has a far right bias

Sorry Charly all lies

More lies from you. The source is  U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics.

• Haha 1

Just now, maesariang said:

It is actually tragic that you continue to lie and deflect.

What a crock lol

Here is a widely a trusted source for you to read.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/america-s-economy-is-wildly-confusing-right-now-here-s-what-s-really-going-on/ar-AA1oUsxn?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=81f297456b1f4988bc035e8a43c10662&ei=92

Funny how you want to ignore official statistics. You have no credibility.