Trump And His Feverish Crowd Size Envy

FriscoKid

On 8/18/2024 at 6:19 PM, Will B Good said:

No not at all.

I rant because I think it is wrong.....regardless of his policies.....that such a despicable human being might find himself in such a power position.

I don't think it is 'safe' in a general sense.....I felt the same about Biden, in the sense it was not safe for him to continue.

Sorry to disappoint.

You're just one among "you lot".

In any event I think the US deserves Trump for all the wars the US has started in the M E, and Vietnam, and all the dictators the US has supported. It's Karma. 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

This has got to have some of his supporters squirming and wondering if he is going to be able to get back on message, and stop floundering like a 13 year old with the insult hurling and bullying. 

IMG-20240819-WA0000.jpg

Why would any of us squirm about some stupid list from ABC?

You seem a bit slow, IMO. The insult hurling is the message. Trump supporters love it when he insults those so deserving of being insulted.

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

In any event I think the US deserves Trump for all the wars the US has started in the M E, and Vietnam, and all the dictators the US has supported. It's Karma. 

35 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Why would any of us squirm about some stupid list from ABC?

You seem a bit slow, IMO. The insult hurling is the message. Trump supporters love it when he insults those so deserving of being insulted.

You have a complex view of Trump it seems.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I don't think anyone deserves Trump......not sure I detest anyone or anywhere that much.

• Like 2

Politics surely brings out the best in everyone.   and your mother and Your Mother, all your Mothers!

We can fly to the moon and back but as soon as the human concept of politics is engaged..

17 hours ago, scorecard said:

seems to me if there was an honest response trump would be annihilated.

There certainly wouldn't be many pro-Trump posts until after Noon Bangkok time.

Because that's when people in Moscow wake up.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

You hate the US, and therefore you want Trump to win.

And the US MAGA types here don't even think about what you are saying.

• Agree 1

Just now, Will B Good said:

Obviously, others can speak for themselves......for me...... this is not about Trump per se.....it is about how people can be so easily hoodwinked, tricked, cheated and conned into accepting such a repulsive human being and find it acceptable that he may, again, hold the highest office in the land.

So no policy talk. Weird.

• Confused 1

Just now, maesariang said:

So no policy talk. Weird.

No...stop going with the weird.

I could quite easily accept policies identical to 'his' from an honest, faithful, law abiding stand up US citizen.

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

No...stop going with the weird.

I could quite easily accept policies identical to 'his' from an honest, faithful, law abiding stand up US citizen.

It is weird. Politics is about policies. Your far left comments are all personal. 

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Except women. They have more dignity, and hate it when other women are consistently disrespected, and since Trump and Vance seem to have little respect for women, they consistently insult them. That is a big mistake. 

IMG-20240819-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240819-WA0001.jpg

Source is washington post. Are you even trying

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Except women. They have more dignity, and hate it when other women are consistently disrespected, and since Trump and Vance seem to have little respect for women, they consistently insult them. That is a big mistake. 

IMG-20240819-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240819-WA0001.jpg

With numbers like that, Harris going to win a lot of states.

• Agree 2

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

It is weird. Politics is about policies. Your far left comments are all personal. 

When politics and policies are overridden by a cult like devotion of large sections of the electorate to such a reprehensible human being......... then 'the person' becomes so, so important.

The conditions being fostered, the lies being told by Trump, are the same from dictators the world over.....and lead to dictatorships.

• Agree 2