Paetongtarn Shinawatra Elected as Thailand's 31st Prime Minister

2 minutes ago, DLock said:

Baseless. Not so much.

Great.

So point out one thing thst indicates they are rolling this back. One instance where peu Thai has indicated it plans on reversing its own policy.

The manged to duck out of the digital wallet scheme by throwing srettha under the bus, but that was simply convenient. They had no intention of following up on hollow promises. 

Thst is not the case here, there is only upside in the tax.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, parallelman said:

Dad is looking fine especially in uniform.

Screenshot 2024-08-18 162314.png

Why is he in uniform

Thaksin is a nobody and a convicted criminal, yet here he is in that photo all dressed up in the official white  suit. Why? Is he even entitled to wear such a  suit, seeing as he is NOT a Thai official of any kind? Should he not be arrested and prosecuted for impersonating a government official?

Edited by MikeandDow
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

Why is he in uniform

Thaksin is a nobody and a convicted criminal, yet here he is in that photo all dressed up in the official white  suit. Why? Is he even entitled to wear such a  suit, seeing as he is NOT a Thai official of any kind? Should he not be arrested and prosecuted for impersonating a government official?

Echoed my thoughts when I saw the news. I asked two Thai people who looking at the same and you'll never guess what they said to me...TIT. Ha, I had to laugh. They also said that they didn't know why he was allowed to do this. I'll keep an eye open to see if any news programme explains it.

3 minutes ago, parallelman said:

Echoed my thoughts when I saw the news. I asked two Thai people who looking at the same and you'll never guess what they said to me...TIT. Ha, I had to laugh. They also said that they didn't know why he was allowed to do this. I'll keep an eye open to see if any news programme explains it.

12 hours ago, MikeandDow said:

Why is he in uniform

There's our answer. Thaksin Shinawatra Granted Royal Pardon, Released from Prison Term Immediately

• Thumbs Up 1

35 minutes ago, parallelman said:

There's our answer. Thaksin Shinawatra Granted Royal Pardon, Released from Prison Term Immediately

The royal pardon does not absolve Thaskin from his crimes he is still a convicted felon all it does is release him from his parole,   his conviction still stands, so i ask again why is a convicted criminal in uniform 

2 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

The royal pardon does not absolve Thaskin from his crimes he is still a convicted felon all it does is release him from his parole,   his conviction still stands, so i ask again why is a convicted criminal in uniform 

While I agree with you it seems that Thailand doesn't agree with our view. Aagain from The Nation yesyerday apparently during an interview quote; 'When asked if he would assist in a political capacity, Thaksin replied, “No, I’m too old for that. I’m 75.”

So it seems that The Nation has assumed that he would be allowed to take office. Incredible!

4 minutes ago, parallelman said:

While I agree with you it seems that Thailand doesn't agree with our view. Aagain from The Nation yesyerday apparently during an interview quote; 'When asked if he would assist in a political capacity, Thaksin replied, “No, I’m too old for that. I’m 75.”

So it seems that The Nation has assumed that he would be allowed to take office. Incredible!

Would not believe anything that comes out of his mouth, in another article she says she would like him to be a government advisor but would have to be within the law. i think they are well aware of the ruling on Srettha  need to let it die down and do later 

31 minutes ago, MikeandDow said:

Would not believe anything that comes out of his mouth, in another article she says she would like him to be a government advisor but would have to be within the law. i think they are well aware of the ruling on Srettha  need to let it die down and do later 

Yes, maybe next year.

Thks daddy what I do now,don,t worry i guide thru like my sister before you.Tell you everything,I sorted my return plan and now my dear sister can have a similar deal,just a few more brown evenlopes to be given out and everything will be fine

Edited by bristolgeoff