Your Experience: Are Thai Women smarter than Thai Men?

19 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Sadly women all around the world largely rely on sex to generate most of their wealth.

They want equality, but only when it suits them.

I can not think of any significant things, such as air travel, electricity , TVs, phones etc that women have contributed to mankind and the lifestyle we enjoy today.

Women generally speaking are quite lazy and often quite stupid. Many are conniving and sneaky and lie a lot and shameless entitled gold diggers.

Men are way smarter, we could live easily without women, but they wouldn’t survive without us.

Maybe not significant to you, but there's a few things women invented that are used a lot..............https://www.cadcrowd.com/blog/top-101-female-inventions-that-changed-the-world-womens-innovation-history/

9 hours ago, Kwausie said:

Have noticed Thai boys growing up seem to be favoured and entitlement seems to flow into adulthood 

It flows through to us older, overweight farangs here also who expect a much younger attractive woman to cook and clean for us.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

15 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

That's an accurate observation, but who do you suppose constructed the shop housing the wife's small business?

Cambodians.

15 hours ago, Gecko123 said:

And where do you suppose the husbands are while the wife is running the small shop?

At home drinking.

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

It flows through to us older, overweight farangs here also who expect a much younger attractive woman to cook and clean for us.

All of us aren't overweight, and some of our women cook for us because we take care of them in other areas, like cleaning, doing the wash, taking them out to eat, respecting their culture, etc etc

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

Just doing what I always do, stating facts.

Unfortunately your google search proved you wrong. Not a single Thai woman was on your list of greatest 101 inventions, which included chocolate chip cookies and other equally amazing developments.

1 hour ago, fredwiggy said:

All of us aren't overweight, and some of our women cook for us because we take care of them in other areas, like cleaning, doing the wash, taking them out to eat, respecting their culture, etc etc

You do the cleaning? Doing the wash? 

You are a lot older than her? It won’t last.

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Unfortunately your google search proved you wrong. Not a single Thai woman was on your list of greatest 101 inventions, which included chocolate chip cookies and other equally amazing developments.

Unfortunaterly you read it wrong, again. I didn't post this about any Thai women. I was responding to your reply that ......."I can not think of any significant things, such as air travel, electricity , TVs, phones etc that women have contributed to mankind and the lifestyle we enjoy today".....which wasn't directed at Thai women but all women. Again, research before you reply..

3 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

You do the cleaning? Doing the wash? 

You are a lot older than her? It won’t last.

I do everything I can to help her, as I've learned over the years, this is what a normal woman likes to see, and not chauvinistic attitudes. It's been almost 4 years now, and this one is thinking about visiting me when I move back to the states to see if she likes it there, and eventually move. Remember, you date women you purchase. I date women who aren't for sale. Ones who appreciate a decent man. Relationships last when you find one that's not mentally ill and that has the same future dreams.

5 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I do everything I can to help her, as I've learned over the years, this is what a normal woman likes to see, and not chauvinistic attitudes. It's been almost 4 years now, and this one is thinking about visiting me when I move back to the states to see if she likes it there, and eventually move. Remember, you date women you purchase. I date women who aren't for sale. Ones who appreciate a decent man. Relationships last when you find one that's not mentally ill and that has the same future dreams.

The odd thing is, when he "joined the forum", his first post said that he was new to Thailand and marrying an ex-prostitute around his age.  Now suddenly he is talking like an old hand who has relationships with much younger women in exchange for money.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/17/2024 at 10:15 AM, Skeety65 said:

If that statement was true can someone please explain to me why the vast majority of inventions in the history of the world is credited to men. I’m not saying there isn't smart women but the above statement isn’t true. 

There is more to intelligence than just inventing or engineering. This is what makes men stupid.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 8/17/2024 at 9:54 AM, Lacessit said:

IMO you'd be cunning too, if your government support was a pension of 600 baht/month when you hit 60 yo.

Nah, they are even cunning when they own a million in land, a house, car n everything. Seen it many times. 

Really greedy people and I don't excuse them.

Most of my acquaintances back West will never have 1 million baht in bank, like so many Thai people have in farmland, yet there's no deceit  in them at all.

They usually lose it online gambling, fortunately, so they don't get to keep their ill-gotten gains. See that quite a few times, too. 

Edited by FruitPudding

25 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Nah, they are even cunning when they own a million in land, a house, car n everything. Seen it many times. 

Really greedy people and I don't excuse them.

Most of my acquaintances back West will never have 1 million baht in bank, like so many Thai people have in farmland, yet there's no deceit  in them at all.

They usually lose it online gambling, fortunately, so they don't get to keep their ill-gotten gains. See that quite a few times, too. 

My GF used to walk about 2km to school in bare feet, because her family could not afford shoes. She's honest and hardworking, dedicated to taking care of me.

I don't think  you can tar every Thai with the same brush, unless you move in entirely different circles to mine.

I can only conclude your acquaintances back West, who don't have 1 million baht in assets, must have p!ssed it all away against a wall, or in a betting shop.

Edited by Lacessit

10 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

My GF used to walk about 2km to school in bare feet, because her family could not afford shoes. She's honest and hardworking, dedicated to taking care of me.

Why do you need her to take care of you? 

I don't think  you can tar every Thai with the same brush, unless you move in entirely different circles to mine.

We probably do; I am a free man.

I can only conclude your acquaintances back West, who don't have 1 million baht in assets, must have p!ssed it all away against a wall, or in a betting shop.

Like most of Thailand. Yeah, I've seen it all.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 8/16/2024 at 8:37 PM, GammaGlobulin said:

But, I do not want to color your replies just by prematurely voicing my view.

What a hubris! Do you really think you have that influence on us? 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Yeah, I bet you love her taking care of you and devoting her entire life to your comfort (you pay the bills). What an ego!

24 minutes ago, FruitPudding said:

Why do you need her to take care of you? 

We probably do; I am a free man.

Like most of Thailand. Yeah, I've seen it all.

Why not? It's a relationship of mutual benefit. If it takes me five minutes to put my socks on, and her only 30 seconds, it saves me time. You should see the CAT scan of my spine.

You think I am not a free man? Getting snarky, aren't we?

I know I will die solvent, because I manage my money well. How about you?

11 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Yeah, I bet you love her taking care of you and devoting her entire life to your comfort (you pay the bills). What an ego!

You need help for that inferiority complex. Do you have anyone that actually gives a sh!t about you?

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

You need help for that inferiority complex. Do you have anyone that actually gives a sh!t about you?

Aww, I'm sure she loves you very much, and it has nothing to do with your money and security. There do you feel better now?  I'm quite sure if you were equals in age and opportunities, she'd pick you for sure! 

9 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Why not? It's a relationship of mutual benefit. If it takes me five minutes to put my socks on, and her only 30 seconds, it saves me time. You should see the CAT scan of my spine.

You think I am not a free man? Getting snarky, aren't we?

I know I will die solvent, because I manage my money well. How about you?

I agree—it's a mutual benefit—so we agree on something! Who cares? It's an exchange, and I understand codependency, but if you are both happy, why not?  

29 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Aww, I'm sure she loves you very much, and it has nothing to do with your money and security. There do you feel better now?  I'm quite sure if you were equals in age and opportunities, she'd pick you for sure! 

I'm a realist. Of course it's to do with the security I provide. That said, there's a lot of affection on both sides.

Your last sentence reminds me of an old Aussie saying:

"If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle".

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

I'm a realist. Of course it's to do with the security I provide. That said, there's a lot of affection on both sides.

Your last sentence reminds me of an old Aussie saying:

"If my auntie had balls, she'd be my uncle".

To be fair, it IS an exchange, and I wish you no ill will. I date much younger girls, and I understand it for what it is. I am always respectful, kind and considerate as I'm sure you are. Good luck and be happy and who cares if things were different what would happen - it is what it is.

On 8/18/2024 at 5:36 AM, Gecko123 said:

That's an accurate observation, but who do you suppose constructed the shop housing the wife's small business?

And where do you suppose the husbands are while the wife is running the small shop? I'll tell you where. They're out in the fields plowing, planting, spraying, fertilizing, harvesting, loading and hauling, etc. Or they're resting after making an overnight run to Bangkok wholesale markets to buy the fresh market produce their wives sell during the day.  Almost all heavy farm work, especially involving machinery, is done exclusively by men. Most foreigners have little appreciation for how taxing farm labor is, and that there is a natural cycle of intense activity followed by periods of reduced activity.

I'm forever mystified by how anyone could conclude that Thai women are harder working than Thai men. The only thing I can come up with is people generalizing based on "hard working" bar girls compared to "lazy" moto taxi drivers waiting around for their next fare. I suspect that there's a lot going on behind the scene and at odd hours that may be being missed by the casual observer.

That's a fair point gecko, I had not considered that. I stand corrected. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2024 at 2:02 PM, fredwiggy said:

Women are looked at as inferior and the hope is that a woman is reincarnated back as a male..

Where in the heck did you hear that one?  😂