Thai's are the friendliest, good natured, nicest people I've ever met

36 minutes ago, still kicking said:

Yes, Thais are very friendly I have experienced this myself, during my years in LOS I got broken into a few times got a unit burned down and got threatened with a shotgun by my FIL  but Thais are nice.

Was it your FiL who broke into your house, burned down your unit and threatened you with a shotgun ???... 

Interested in the shotgun story !!... the first time I met my 'future FiL'... a gun was involved... or rather, he was behaving normally and placed the gun down on the side without even so much as a second thought....  I on the other hand went through hours of 'whatifery' which realistically lasted about 5 seconds....    before realising its no big deal - this is another decent human being.

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

Was it your FiL who broke into your house, burned down your unit and threatened you with a shotgun ???... 

Interested in the shotgun story !!... the first time I met my 'future FiL'... a gun was involved... or rather, he was behaving normally and placed the gun down on the side without even so much as a second thought....  I on the other hand went through hours of 'whatifery' which realistically lasted about 5 seconds....    before realising its no big deal - this is another decent human being.

No, it was not my FIL who broke in, we lived in the same house someone else broke into my factory and burned down one of my units in my homestay, But yes my FIL threatened me with a gun. I am not saying all Thais are bad I have been married to a Thai for 21 years now but moved back to the West so did my wife we still travel to LOS twice a year.