What's The Best One Year Unlimited Wifi?

Mason45

I have used DTAC one year unlimited wifi for several years now. I've never had a problem until recently. I renewed my annual subscription believing that I purchased one year unlimited. I paid 1,700 baht and my balance was zero after 3 weeks. As I'm fast approaching 80 yo's I don't go out much like I used to. So I watch a lot of movies, racehorse and greyhound racing on line. I could see problems happening when DTAC merged with True, so I want to change my wifi. What's the best for what I'm looking for

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

Wifi is what you connect to a router with.  I suspect you are looking for mobile data and your query would be better suited in the mobile devices and apps subforum here:

https://aseannow.com/forum/146-mobile-devices-and-apps/

Or have a look at similar threads in that area.

Regarding the issue with your current package, you should be able to check what you've bought in the app, and contact DTAC if there's a problem.

12 hours ago, Mason45 said:

I have used DTAC one year unlimited wifi for several years now. I've never had a problem until recently. I renewed my annual subscription believing that I purchased one year unlimited. I paid 1,700 baht and my balance was zero after 3 weeks. As I'm fast approaching 80 yo's I don't go out much like I used to. So I watch a lot of movies, racehorse and greyhound racing on line. I could see problems happening when DTAC merged with True, so I want to change my wifi. What's the best for what I'm looking for

Its between A.I.S and 3BB for me, go with whoever gives you the best i year deal. I use AIS and Browsec, who  provide a low priced VPN as I too watch the racing among other things. Total cost around 6000tbh

Edited by delgarcon

21 hours ago, Mason45 said:

Wow...how did you get that so wrong? Did they tell you to top up to renew or did you just assume that you had to top up the same as you paid the year before? 

You write about an annual subscription. Are you saying that you've renewed the package on the same SIM for years without them asking you to top up to renew? What package exactly?

Unless they offer you to top up in order to get the same package(or another) then it wasn't your brightest idea. If they did offer, then you have a case for them to apply a package to your SIM.

Only DTAC, Truemove H and NT mobile offer 12 month unlimited data SIM. DTAC Unlimited at 6 Mbps, Truemove H: 6Mbps and 15Mbps, NT Mobile at 15 Mbps and a 6 month upcapped data NT White Label product.

DTAC 6Mbps: https://www.lazada.co.th/products/dtac-infinity-6-mbps-i5158855009-s21806178456.html 2025 baht

TRUE 15Mbps: https://www.alottechs.com/product/simthor or https://www.wpnmobile.com/category/1312-592/ซิมเทพธอร์-เลือกเบอร์ 2499 baht

NT products are the cheapest at around 1700 baht and 849 baht respectively. But they remain untested on this forum.

Edited by NowNow