I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

1 minute ago, cjinchiangrai said:

You are also ignoring the fact that Trump is a convicted felon and sexual predator. This should be an automatic bar to office.

Biden is stepping aside. But yes he was those things.

2 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Stop using fossil fuels then. You won't. Must be a science denier.

How about taxing fossil fuels for depletion of public resources and cleanup, then cancel military services for Exxon.

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Very true. I was brought up in a world where one never abused women, one was polite to others, one never cheated in sport, or cheated anyone else. Hard work would reap rewards.

You judged people by what they did, not the color of their skin or the shape of their eyes.

Now, it seems to me I am living in an inverted world.

You don't say.

Biden’s History of Getting Away With Racist Remarks
Joe Biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists.

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate." Rating: True

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/fact-check-posts-claim-contents-181600349.html

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Harris - trans kids and open borders. Great hero you have.

Except there are less people crossing the border. Trump blocked the Republican sponsored border bill.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

You don't say.

Joe Biden has a decades-long habit of making overtly racist remarks, taking discriminatory positions and cavorting with known racists.

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/bidens-history-getting-away-racist-remarks

A diary authored by U.S. President Joe Biden's daughter, Ashley Biden, describes showers taken with her father when she was a child as "probably not appropriate." Rating: True

You are really going to quote the Heritage foundation? No bias from those fascists.

Here's another example of how Trump is shooting himself in the foot daily. I think sometimes if he just stayed home he would have a better chance of winning this election, but every time he opens his mouth he seems to cause self harm. Granted, some women may simply prefer a woman as President. But, this is a very good example that his continued attacks on Harris's appearance seems to be really putting off women voters. They outnumber male voters, so beware when you insult them, Don. As you may forget from time to time, as senility sets in, you are a candidate. Take a look at the numbers. 

IMG-20240819-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240819-WA0001.jpg

• Love It 2

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Here's another example of how Trump is shooting himself in the foot daily. I think sometimes if he just stayed home he would have a better chance of winning this election, but every time he opens his mouth he seems to cause self harm. Granted, some women may simply prefer a woman as President. But, this is a very good example that his continued attacks on Harris's appearance seems to be really putting off women voters. They outnumber male voters, so beware when you insult them, Don. As you may forget from time to time, as senility sets in, you are a candidate. Take a look at the numbers. 

IMG-20240819-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20240819-WA0001.jpg

Just proves women are more likely to make dumb voting choices.

11 minutes ago, rattlesnake said:

You don't say.

You're quoting the Heritage Foundation, author of Project 2025?

It's so rare to see someone shoot themselves in both feet simultaneously. Do they call you No-Toes?

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

10 websites saying the same thing. Don't worry just deflect.

Faux News, Newsmax, Breitbart, and Truth Social all quoting Trumps X feed? It doesn't even pass the sniff test.

19 minutes ago, maesariang said:

Harris - trans kids and open borders. Great hero you have.

Trump supporters tend to very conveniently forget the facts and the truth quite often. Trump rejected a bipartisan border bill twice while he was still president, so who is really to blame here? 

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

Just proves women are more likely to make dumb voting choices.

Oh wow, Misogynistic Post of this thread Award goes to..............

3 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Trump supporters tend to very conveniently forget the facts and the truth quite often. Trump rejected a bipartisan border bill twice while he was still president, so who is really to blame here? 

5,000 illegals a day is good policy? No. Bad like most Biden plans. Enjoy the 10% inflation.

34 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

Not since 2019.

You are also ignoring the fact that Trump is a convicted felon and sexual predator. This should be an automatic bar to office.

So change the constitution.

5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

5,000 illegals a day is good policy? No. Bad like most Biden plans. Enjoy the 10% inflation.

Due to the fact that you put so little time, effort and intellect into your replies, I am going to stop replying to you, as I did with @susanleaYou both win the prize for the most thoughtless replies on this forum. 

Just now, spidermike007 said:

Due to the fact that you put so little time, effort and intellect into your replies, I am going to stop replying to you, as I did with @susanleaYou both win the prize for the most thoughtless replies on this forum. 

Enjoy the 20% inflation. You voted for it.