I Hate Donald J. Trump And Here Is Why In Two Minutes

connda

11 hours ago, TedG said:

What do you think about price controls? 

Like to let the market reign in most cases. In some cases the market isn't truly competitive though of course. Americans seem to put up with very high cost of health care and pharmaceuticals so intervention to make it fairer may help sometimes. She talks about food too. Could be political talk or putting a shot across the bows to food sellers if competition in that market is distorted. Similar in Australia where to big supermarket chains are being taken to task for lack of real competition - not a real free market and not fair for customers. 

11 hours ago, tmax said:

Why is Israel being allowed to ethnically cleanse Gaza and take their land?

What?!  This is happening?!  I thought the problem was that wasn't allowing Gazans to leave Gaza.  Now the problem is they're ethnically cleansing the land and taking it?

Hard to keep up with all the pro-Hamas agitprop!

10 hours ago, Yagoda said:

How bout you? Want tampons in your sons bathroom?

When I was over there recently I have to say I didn’t even notice it.

A bit of a non issue for me.

I couldn’t care less. 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, frank83628 said:

where is Biden?, everyone seems to have forgotten him even though he is still the POTUS? 

it all seems a bit bizarre because apparently he was the most popular POTUS ever, yet, nobody seems to care, he's irrelevant, certainly to the guys here. 81 million voters and not a peep!!

Trump has taken his place as the very old guy. The oldest active candidate in history now. And mentally he seems 88, not 78.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

You realise that is not a very consoling point to make????....Sharper than a 70 year old......🤣

Harris is 60, might as well be 2 or 100. Has no clue about anything.

• Sad 1

Just now, maesariang said:

Price gauging

Unburden

Passage of time

Be woke

Her policies :cheesy:

Oh dear....I can see now, why this thread has ended up they way it has......very poor.

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

You are far better off not replying at all to @maesariangHe does not apply any intellectual power to his replies and posts. And he is an idealogue, who hurls insults, rather than thoughtful replies. Also, he cannot handle any criticism of Trump, so all you get is a knee-jerk reaction. He is the new @susanlea

This forum deserves better. 

Post some facts then.

7 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

You are far better off not replying at all to @maesariangHe does not apply any intellectual power to his replies and posts. And he is an idealogue, who hurls insults, rather than thoughtful replies. Also, he cannot handle any criticism of Trump, so all you get is a knee-jerk reaction. He is the new @susanlea

This forum deserves better. 

Your posts are long but you are a brainwashed fool who thinks hes insulated from liberals destorying america because you reside in thailand. Youre the worst kind of american

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Your posts are long but you are a brainwashed fool who thinks hes insulated from liberals destorying america because you reside in thailand. Youre the worst kind of american

Furthermore, this guy resides in california and complains here all the time about how <deleted>ty it is and comes on here and blames trump instead of newsom. Unreal

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Furthermore, this guy resides in california and complains here all the time about how <deleted>ty it is and comes on here and blames trump instead of newsom. Unreal

Democrat plant. 

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

Thanks, I appreciate the kindness and support. 

Having thick skin is a sign of high self esteem and knowing who you are, where you belong and how you fit into this world. Thin skin is so unattractive. It is such a sign of weakness and the constant social media criticism, name slinging, and use of derogatory terms towards the people who believe differently that you do, is weak. While I often criticize Trump and his policies a very rarely ever criticize his supporters, that allows it to get personal and ugly. Get over yourselves. Grow some thicker skin. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, mdr224 said:

Totally wrong, I live in Thailand. I spend most of my year here. I do visit California often and I do travel quite a bit, but I'm here most of the time. Also if you bother to read my posts you would notice that my complaints are almost always about the government and the way the country is run, and very rarely about the people who I am very fond of, and I have a lot of affection and respect for.

I'm here right now as as we are exchanging these thoughtless, slanderous and meaningless messages. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

Totally wrong, I live in Thailand. I spend most of my year here. I do visit California often and I do travel quite a bit, but I'm here most of the time. Also if you bother to read my posts you would notice that my complaints are almost always about the government and the way the country is run, and very rarely about the people who I am very fond of, and I have a lot of affection and respect for.

I'm here right now as as we are exchanging these thoughtless, slanderous and meaningless messages. 

3 debates nope

Interviews nope

No comment on how dodgy the Democrats are. Odd.

9 hours ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Like to let the market reign in most cases. In some cases the market isn't truly competitive though of course. Americans seem to put up with very high cost of health care and pharmaceuticals so intervention to make it fairer may help sometimes. She talks about food too. Could be political talk or putting a shot across the bows to food sellers if competition in that market is distorted. Similar in Australia where to big supermarket chains are being taken to task for lack of real competition - not a real free market and not fair for customers. 

I think the threat of price controls is useful.

Actual price controls, not so much.

• Like 1

Are tampons really that frightening? I saw a tampon when I was but a wee whipper snapper and it didn't frighten me back then in 1946. If my 9 year old son started whelping and carrying on because he'd seen a tampon I'd clip him around the ears and tell him to grow a pair. Really, afraid of tampons of all things. Now if he freaked out because he'd seen some these new fangled ribbed extra large condoms....well, ok, I suppose I'd be cool with that.

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

I think the threat of price controls is useful.

Actual price controls, not so much.

Imagine if there was a threat of price controls on the tampons in your son's bathroom? How would you feel about that? Not so good I'd imagine,