Combination ovens.

My kitchen is not that big , certainly not big enough for a microwave and a convection oven.

At home (europe) , combination ovens are easy to find.

In Thailand , there are very few.

Yes HomePro (and others) have microwave with grill , but that is a heating element on top.

This is not suited to make bread.

The only ones I can find are these :Microwave Convection | HomePro Online

The only affordable is that Samsung 7490 B but with hot air which is not good.

The one I saw a while back is not even in shown anymore on that webpage.

DIGITAL MICROWAVE CONVECTION TOSHIBA MV-TC26TF 26L (homepro.co.th)

2 HomePro's near me don't have it , so I can't see how it is heated.

The manual is not that clear and doesn't say anything about baking bread.

Both ovens are pretty big too ! 50 x 50 x 30 , that is BIG !.

Of course I want to microwave , but also bake bread.

Now, I put makro bread in the fridge but that is not so good.

The "bread"  from that big Thai company I cannot mention,

you know that "structure on a plantation" , is very bad.

Since months now it has a chemical taste especially at both ends

of the bread. Loosening agent to get it out of the molt ?

Emailed them about it , but no answer.

So time to try and bake my own bread.

Anyone have a smaller combination oven , with the traditional

opper and lower heating element ?

Take a look at Electrolux, they have a couple of models that incorporates microwave / grill / convection. or depending on the size you need get a front opening air fryer. Air fryers are really just a heating element with a fan similar to a convection oven however unlike a proper convection oven there is no way to increase decrease moisture.  I have an Electrolux that I bought aobut 10 years ago and it does a great job for larger things and then i have a front opening air fryer that I found on Lazada for about 1500 baht that does a great job. I don't bake bread but have done home made pizza in the Electrolux on a stone and it does a great job. 

Toshiba ND-300C  combination microwave, convection over, superheated steam cooker, and grill (inside the oven, NOT exterior.

Have had it for 4 years and very pleased. All cooking options work well and the unit is NOT expensive.  It's only 19" wide and 16" deep.  We bought ours at Siam in CM.

50 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Take a look at Electrolux, they have a couple of models that incorporates microwave / grill / convection. or depending on the size you need get a front opening air fryer. Air fryers are really just a heating element with a fan similar to a convection oven however unlike a proper convection oven there is no way to increase decrease moisture.  I have an Electrolux that I bought aobut 10 years ago and it does a great job for larger things and then i have a front opening air fryer that I found on Lazada for about 1500 baht that does a great job. I don't bake bread but have done home made pizza in the Electrolux on a stone and it does a great job. 

It seems the only Elektrolux that is baking to not just the grill fuction is 27L freestanding combi microwave oven - EMC27D22BM | Electrolux Thailand

Not cheap , only is the review photo's you get a better look inside. Heating element in the back ?

Not much smaller than the Toshiba.

52 minutes ago, Rotweiler said:

Toshiba ND-300C  combination microwave, convection over, superheated steam cooker, and grill (inside the oven, NOT exterior.

Have had it for 4 years and very pleased. All cooking options work well and the unit is NOT expensive.  It's only 19" wide and 16" deep.  We bought ours at Siam in CM.

Not expensive ? 12k THB.  Is that a free standing one or to build in ? No hard feelings but that is a (diplomaticly put) not nice looking oven. 

I have a similar model 11 years old) and the heating element is the the grill element. with a fan in the back to circulate the heat. 

I don't know  your needs but do you really need a microwave? I bought this because i thought I did and I use that functionj mostly to melt butter for popcorn. 

Edited by Chwooly

^ Yes , I need a microwave. I ofter go to a restaurant to buy food ,

then store it in the fridge and eat it later . Microwave would heat it up quickly

without extra pots to wash. Defreezing is not that important because , well thailand 

is hot.

^ Well my first intention is a good combi oven , small enough .

If I can't find a good one , yes then 2 small ovens .

If they are small enough I can put them away , because like I said , it is a small kitchen

and a big 50 x 40 to 50 x 30 is too big and clutters the counter.

I live alone . Not really a need to use them at the same time.