Going short-time only, shallow or succulent?

Interesting foot note to all this.

Back in Jan I met a cutie on a website, We had a few months of pay for play, She made it quite clear she didn't want a relationship for a few years, she just wanted to have some fun, She was back and forth a few times between her home town and my city of residence. everytime she was here we met up but it was clear it was just PFP. Long story long, I reached out to her a few weeks ago, She had been traveling to another country where her Aunt owns a Thai resto. She was back in Thailand and would get in touch with me when she was back in my neck of the woods. I reached out to her today AND imagine my surprise to find out she is working in her home town making 17k a month, She has a college degree and works as a Nurses assistant, even sent me pictures of her in uniform. I was surprised and told her so. She made it plain she is not interested in being in a relationship since she wants to travel and is not ready to have children.  Now I don't know her full history, but she didn't seem abused when I knew her, Her english was pretty decent which I attributed to her working locally near me. She definitely enjoyed sex at least with me, or she was a very good actress but after a few times with someone you get a feeling for what they like and don't like and if they are responding to what you are doing. . When I mentioned traveling to her neck of the woods to see her she seemed keen. So as I have pointed out before, Not every girl is a victim, Not every girl is abused and some are doing it because they want to not because they are forced to. And people need to keep their morals to themselves and try to understand how different cultures effect peoples morals

And for all those that think she is lying to me or I am lying to you there is always that possibility. And I am sorry your life is so poor or your beliefs so rigid that you can't accept things at face value 

• Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Why calculate if standard works? Who cares who believes in  angels? Do you have proof they don't exist? I have faith,and it's all I need. Las Vegas has prostitution because of their laws there, and the amount of money involved with payoffs, and there it will probably stay.

I am providing examples of the fruitcakery of some American customs. There are quite a few others.

You don't seem to have any awareness of when urine is being extracted, I'll give it a rest for now.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Back in Jan I met a cutie on a website, We had a few months of pay for play, She made it quite clear she didn't want a relationship for a few years, she just wanted to have some fun, She was back and forth a few times between her home town and my city of residence. everytime she was here we met up but it was clear it was just PFP. Long story long, I reached out to her a few weeks ago, She had been traveling to another country where her Aunt owns a Thai resto. She was back in Thailand and would get in touch with me when she was back in my neck of the woods. I reached out to her today AND imagine my surprise to find out she is working in her home town making 17k a month, She has a college degree and works as a Nurses assistant, even sent me pictures of her in uniform. I was surprised and told her so. She made it plain she is not interested in being in a relationship since she wants to travel and is not ready to have children.  Now I don't know her full history, but she didn't seem abused when I knew her, Her english was pretty decent which I attributed to her working locally near me. She definitely enjoyed sex at least with me, or she was a very good actress but after a few times with someone you get a feeling for what they like and don't like and if they are responding to what you are doing. . When I mentioned traveling to her neck of the woods to see her she seemed keen. So as I have pointed out before, Not every girl is a victim, Not every girl is abused and some are doing it because they want to not because they are forced to. And people need to keep their morals to themselves and try to understand how different cultures effect peoples morals

And for all those that think she is lying to me or I am lying to you there is always that possibility. And I am sorry your life is so poor or your beliefs so rigid that you can't accept things at face value 

Independent freelancers is a whole different story than girls working in massage parlors and bars with mamasan who decide who the girls going to entertain. Or those places customers pick a number

Edited by Hummin

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Independent freelancers is a whole different story than girls working in massage parlors and bars with mamasan who decide who the girls going to entertain 

It took me a min to understand what you were saying. You are correct that many freelancers don't like being forced to sit with the lowlifes that think (I bought you 1 drink so I get to stick my fist inside you) But many of the free lancers I have met have either worked bar/agogo/massage or are currently between contracts or even come see me before they go on shift. but a vast majority of them started in bars/agogo/massage

6 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

It took me a min to understand what you were saying. You are correct that many freelancers don't like being forced to sit with the lowlifes that think (I bought you 1 drink so I get to stick my fist inside you) But many of the free lancers I have met have either worked bar/agogo/massage or are currently between contracts or even come see me before they go on shift. but a vast majority of them started in bars/agogo/massage

I never asked a freelancer any intimate questions, but as far I know, none of them worked bar or gogo anymore or after we met.

Most of them came along for as long I was around, and a few I kept contact with until I got married. Quite a few of them where also married by then. 

49 minutes ago, Chwooly said:

Likely nobody really cares. It's not that interesting a story. Now if you weren't paying her, THAT might have earned you a pat on the back.

15 minutes ago, Hummin said:

I never asked a freelancer any intimate questions, but as far I know, none of them worked bar or gogo anymore or after we met.

Most of them came along for as long I was around, and a few I kept contact with until I got married. Quite a few of them where also married by then. 

I like morning or noon time for my fun, So most of the girls I will ask what they will do after and they say they have to go to work or they are coming from work if they work bar. Some go to the beach to meet friends to eat. Some go to their room to sleep. some are between contracts and are taking a break for a few days. 

Just now, NowNow said:

Likely nobody really cares. It's not that interesting a story. Now if you weren't paying her, THAT might have earned you a pat on the back.

I almost made remarks that would have probably been against forum rules and precipitated a ban. Instead I will comment on how happy I am that am not you and my life unlike yours is not so miserable that I need to make snide comments in an attempt to feel like a man

• Love It 1

1 minute ago, Chwooly said:

I almost made remarks that would have probably been against forum rules and precipitated a ban. Instead I will comment on how happy I am that am not you and my life unlike yours is not so miserable that I need to make snide comments in an attempt to feel like a man

I am a man and it wasn't a snide comment...or at least no more snide than "And I am sorry your life is so poor or your beliefs so rigid that you can't accept things at face value"

Sometimes you need to take a look in a mirror to understand why certain things happen in your life.

You were obviously taking a dig at someone.

But what I wrote was true, your story is unremarkable. You had a prostitute on a regular basis and then she moved on with her life.

Now if there was no money involved it might have been something. But it really was nothing.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, NowNow said:

But what I wrote was true, your story is unremarkable. You had a prostitute on a regular basis and then she moved on with her life.

Seems to me that was the essence of his story? To highlight the mundane - a girl that by all appearances is normal, or in your words unremarkable. Not having trouble coping with her reality, not short of options, neither disgusted at the supposed abusive, smelly, overweight, unattractive customer that allegedly thinks lowly of her (the stereotype surfacing on this thread).

6 minutes ago, jacob29 said:

Seems to me that was the essence of his story? To highlight the mundane - a girl that by all appearances is normal, or in your words unremarkable. Not having trouble coping with her reality, not short of options, neither disgusted at the supposed abusive, smelly, overweight, unattractive customer that allegedly thinks lowly of her (the stereotype surfacing on this thread).

That was a very succinct way to phase it. However I do take exception to being characterized as abusive and smelly. the other 2 might or might have some basis in fact and actually unattractive might not fit as every time I walk down the street someone calls me either sexy man or handsome man.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Those links are studies done. What to you is actual world data besides studies done?

I think you should go to some of the bars around Chaweng, Patong, Pattaya etc. Approach some of the girls who are dancing, drinking and having fun flirting with potential customers.

Pull them aside and show them your links. They'll love your links. 

Tell them they're not actually having fun and they don't want to get loads of money for a few hours work to buy the latest phone, nice clothes, save for a house and support their families. Because you know you're right. You have the links to prove it. 

Sorry, but you're clueless about the Thai mindset and attitude toward sex / money.

So many women working 'respectable' jobs in shops, hotels, banks etc have close friends selling sex, and they don't bat an eyelid. 

This world is not one size fits all. Well, maybe in your world...

• Agree 1

8 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am providing examples of the fruitcakery of some American customs. There are quite a few others.

You don't seem to have any awareness of when urine is being extracted, I'll give it a rest for now.

You don't seem to be aware that the UK isn't in any way superior to the US, and again, since you're not fully understanding, the US is not a single entity but a conglomeration of all countries in one place. This means that it shares the customs of all countries. Having a standard of measurement that billions use, and are comfortable with, along with also using metric, means it again, adopts things from other countries. A pissing contest doesn't matter to me, because I'm not prejudiced against any other country, meaning we are all equal.

3 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

I think you should go to some of the bars around Chaweng, Patong, Pattaya etc. Approach some of the girls who are dancing, drinking and having fun flirting with potential customers.

Pull them aside and show them your links. They'll love your links. 

Tell them they're not actually having fun and they don't want to get loads of money for a few hours work to buy the latest phone, nice clothes, save for a house and support their families. Because you know you're right. You have the links to prove it. 

Sorry, but you're clueless about the Thai mindset and attitude toward sex / money.

So many women working 'respectable' jobs in shops, hotels, banks etc have close friends selling sex, and they don't bat an eyelid. 

This world is not one size fits all. Well, maybe in your world...

Again, another assuming what someone knows. You ever hear of gossip? You think others here actually look up to those in this trade? Or that anyone actually cares what others do here if it doesn't benefit them.Do you think you can see beyond the smiles of anyone here and know how they really feel inside? Ever wonder why so many commit suicide here? And how many are involved in this trade that are addicted to drugs. I'm guessing you don't really care about these women and what kind of life they are sometimes are forced to live, or think they are. Just as long as you can benefit from it also. I live in the same world that you do, but you're blind about what goes on, and I'm aware. Funny how so many can justify a business where the employees are victims, but hey, at least they can get off cheap without thinking of the consequences of their actions.

Edited by fredwiggy
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, CG1 Blue said:

This explains why you're writing so much nonsense. 

You couldn't be more wrong. 

Maybe go out and meet some women rather than reading about them in science books. 

I've met thousands, and talked to many, but why would I want to meet those involved in this trade? I like a woman that has self esteem, isn't forced or coerced into sleeping with multiple men for money, or isn't doing it because she had such a hurtful childhood that's what is normal to her. I feel sorry for them, because what's obvious to me is lost to you. These are victims of men, who are still being victims of men, and you seem to think because they are getting money for this that somehow they are happy or proud of what they do.Because you're involved in it, you think it's normal behavior paying for sex. It isn't. There are other ways to get a girl for casual sex, unless you don't know how.

In Thailand, it's a duty to help take care of your elders, and some are doing this out of a duty, no matter what they have to do to get it done. What's nonsense is those supporting this behavior, thinking it is somehow normal because so many are involved in it. You pay your 1000 baht, get off, then leave, not knowing at all what is going through their minds, how they live or how they feel about themselves, because again, you don't care because you got off. If you bothered to read up on this and see what's really behind all of this trade, the people involved, and how many are hurt permanently and killed, either by others or their own hands, you might not think it's all nonsense, or again, you still might not care.

Thinking all of these "books" are BS lets you escape to your life thinking it's okay doing what you're doing, at least I didn't abuse her, rape her or kill her. Fact is, these studies are done by those involved, talking to these women, and seeing what they are going through, and how they can help. The difference between you and I is I have a conscience. You and a few others here will always justify your actions, because your only objective is to get laid, cheap, and not think about what's left behind, just as a player does with regular women. Wash your hands, like Pontius Pilate, now it doesn't affect me any longer. You couldn't be more wrong yourself.

Edited by fredwiggy

10 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

I dont relate to men who pay hookers for sex. I also dont relate to those who judge the men who do that

Mate, if it fu*ks, flies, or floats; RENT!

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

Emotional and mental abuse is also violence.

you are perhaps overly idealistic about women.

they're not all holy and pure.

many of them actually enjoy sleeping with strangers and have other twisted fantasies that might make you squeamish.  

• Agree 1

When I walk around any of the nightlife areas, some girls grab me and ask me to go with them. And, if I agree, and they agree, then I usually have a good time. I am relaxed and I always treat them with politeness and full respect. Then they get the money they want. And I enjoy the moment. Everyone is happy. A good arrangement for both. Or as some might say, a story with a "happy ending". 

Edited by RSD1

Right now, we only have 2 options - hookers or married for life.

Why not have other options? Like if you can have a relationship for 2 years, then it's considered a success and you can move on if things aren't working?

Why is a relationship considered a failure if it doesn't last forever?

What is "long-term"? Forever? Why? 

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

Right now, we only have 2 options - hookers or married for life.

Why not have other options? Like if you can have a relationship for 2 years, then it's considered a success and you can move on if things aren't working?

Why is a relationship considered a failure if it doesn't last forever?

What is "long-term"? Forever? Why? 

There are other options. Short-time and long-time. Short-time is an hour or two. Long-time is up to you to decide how long. Nobody said anything about married for life. That's a Western ideal. In Asia there are so many more variations of that. The variations are more about benefits and people getting what they want. When they no longer want they change. 

• Confused 1