Stephanie Grisham's speech at the DNC

Just now, spidermike007 said:

None of this matters anymore, the fact is Harris/Walz raised 500 million dollars in the last 30 days Trump raised 130 million, so Trump is finished. When your biggest donors stop giving you know it's over. There's a very very low chance of him winning this election, so just consider him dismissed.

Which he will be as a two-time loser, that's for certain. He will mean nothing after November. He will just be a very bad memory and the 43rd worst president ever. 

500m in bribes. Rather telling who the rich support. Average people like Trump.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, rudi49jr said:

Wow. So everyone who doesn’t like Trump is not ‘average people’? Democrats and independents who vote Democrat are not ‘average people’?

I’m quite sure most rich people support Trump. Do you know why? Because he promised to cut their taxes. Why would the rich support the Democrats? That doesn’t make any sense.

Post a link

3 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Do you have any proof that all those 16 Nobel prize winning economists are Democrats? 

I look at facts not opinions. Some clown on CNN talking deflation last night. Trump had 1% inflation. Biden never close.

4 minutes ago, maesariang said:

I look at facts not opinions. Some clown on CNN talking deflation last night. Trump had 1% inflation. Biden never close.

You're not well? Keep forgetting to post: :cheesy:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

19 minutes ago, maesariang said:

That’s not what I asked. You dismissed the opinion of 16 Nobel prize winning economist (who do this for a living, and are very good at what they do, hence the Nobel prizes) just because you claim they’re Democrats. I asked for proof of that claim. But I guess you don’t have any.
So could it be that that was just your opinion, and not a fact?  This coming from someone who claims to look at facts, not opinions.

• Like 1