Harris chickens out of extra debates

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Youre just one of those wants to watch the world burn types. People like you are why i avoid foreigners when im in thailand

.....and English lessons whilst at school?

On 8/22/2024 at 9:43 AM, maesariang said:

818,000 less jobs means the job market is weaker than previously thought:cheesy:

If you think you have 10 gold bars in a safe and only find 7 that is not good news.

So more disinformation from you.

The job numbers are always adjusted to realign the information so this is not news. You have to look at other economic data to determine whats going on and where those numbers were moved to and why. You're trying to speak to a topic you know little about but want to imply you do. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Dan O said:

The job numbers are always adjusted to realign the information so this is not news. You have to look at other economic data to determine whats going on and where those numbers were moved to and why. You're trying to speak to a topic you know little about but want to imply you do. 

I studied economics unlike yourself.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

How odd....as certain posters on here get very excited at the sight of red on any polls and insist on everyone looking at them....???

Indeed quite odd, I have never gone on about polls, even when Trump was way ahead with Biden. That was also meaningless, as this is a very close election it will be decided by undecided voters in the swing states. By definition the polls do not include their numbers in their figures, which makes the polls pretty meaningless for predicting election outcome.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

Most americans dont pay attention to politics and thats for the best as majority are too stupid to make an informed decision as whats best for the country

When the majority of information is provided by biased media companies just looking for an audience rather than true news agencies and sources you cant rely on them for anything of substance. I dont think the majority are too stupid, its more apathy. 

Just now, Cameroni said:

Indeed quite odd, I have never gone on about polls, even when Trump was way ahead with Biden. That was also meaningless, as this is a very close election it will be decided by undecided voters in the swing states. By definition the polls do not include their numbers in their figures, which makes the polls pretty meaningless for predicting election outcome.

True the August figures in 2016/2020 were nothing like the final result. Debate will influence undecided.

1 minute ago, Dan O said:

When the majority of information is provided by biased media companies just looking for an audience rather than true news agencies and sources you cant rely on them for anything of substance. I dont think the majority are too stupid, its more apathy. 

Cnn, abc, msnbc, nbc,cbs all left wing. While most polls are left wing too. Owned by Democrats.

Just now, maesariang said:

True the August figures in 2016/2020 were nothing like the final result. Debate will influence undecided.

Quite so, there's any number of examples where polls were flatly contradicted by the final voting result.

Most likely because the polls can not accurately account for what undecided voters will do and thus the polls do not include their numbers.

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Quite so, there's any number of examples where polls were flatly contradicted by the final voting result.

Most likely because the polls can not accurately account for what undecided voters will do and thus the polls do not include their numbers.

Plus methods phone vs internet. Some voters never answer polls. Undecided will decide mid october probably. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, maesariang said:

I studied economics unlike yourself.

I doubt you did any more than the standard 101 class that's required in school.  so whats your excuse for not knowing the correct information and only presenting a limited view based on what you want to present for your own bias? Do you even know how the jobs numbers are calculated in the USA?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Dan O said:

I doubt you did any more than the standard 101 class that's required in school.  so whats your excuse for not knowing the correct information and only presenting a limited view based on what you want to present for your own bias? Do you even know how the jobs numbers are calculated in the USA?

I studied at tertiary level. I never presented any info that was not correct. The estimates were wrong by 818,000. Largest error in 15 years. That's a huge error 

Good estimates are within 10%. 30% error is well outside a good estimate. If I estimate 36 degrees tomorrow and it is 25 degrees that is a horrible estimate.

Edited by maesariang

1 minute ago, maesariang said:

I studied at tertiary level. I never presented any info that was not correct. The estimates were wrong by 818,000. Largest error in 15 years. That's a huge error 

Not an error.   Jobs numbers are always adjusted. Do some research.

• Like 2