Biden-Harris Administration Loses Track of 320,000 Migrant Children at Risk of Exploitation

Social Media

19 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

They apparently can't even get Gaza into the convention. IMO nothing will be allowed to upset the myth that the Dems are united behind that woman.

Re the OP, losing 320 children would be unfortunate, losing 320,000 is a crime, IMO.

Dem democracy!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Irish star said:

My god what an ignorant statement, who’s your source Qanon or Lara Trump or Trump himself , You keep

repeating this statement but how many cases like 5 maybe , Delusions need therapy , this has as much substance as Hillary emails   But the Cult regurgitates it nonstop , just more trump blabbing  doesn’t make it fact , show us all these illegal voter discoveries or some kind of fact , do you Cultist ever use the internet for facts or sources or just do the Trump thing , Throw <deleted> politics , maybe it will stick and the ignorant suck it up as Facts 

Actually if the Republicans are too stupid to know how to fix the system, should they really be in charge of the government? Seriously after 4 years they still are unable to figure out how it was done. Everyone knows the Dems cheated, even the democrats will admit to it, but after all these years going back to 1876 the Republicans have not been able to figure it out? Just how brain dead are these people. Ok so first you need to have an insider in......well let's not give away the secret. 

• Confused 1

BOTH sides are guilty here. quit squabbling over stupid.... well our guy only lost so many kids bla bla bla. i tried to explain this before in regards to drugs and how it's simply impossible to really stem any kind of flow of illegal imports. 

now you have the same concept but with HUMANS. with such large scale numbers of people it's overloading what limited resources and staff that are available to handle what's really happening. scary stuff. any suggestions of a real solution with only be met with vile comments. 

our system is totally broken and we are all watching it spiral out of control. forget things like climate change or wars. we cant even take care of children. 

grow up homo stupidian. 

15 hours ago, Irish star said:

My god what an ignorant statement, who’s your source Qanon or Lara Trump or Trump himself , You keep

repeating this statement but how many cases like 5 maybe , Delusions need therapy , this has as much substance as Hillary emails   But the Cult regurgitates it nonstop , just more trump blabbing  doesn’t make it fact , show us all these illegal voter discoveries or some kind of fact , do you Cultist ever use the internet for facts or sources or just do the Trump thing , Throw <deleted> politics , maybe it will stick and the ignorant suck it up as Facts 

You sound upset. Truth hurts

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, stoner said:

BOTH sides are guilty here. quit squabbling over stupid.... well our guy only lost so many kids bla bla bla. i tried to explain this before in regards to drugs and how it's simply impossible to really stem any kind of flow of illegal imports. 

now you have the same concept but with HUMANS. with such large scale numbers of people it's overloading what limited resources and staff that are available to handle what's really happening. scary stuff. any suggestions of a real solution with only be met with vile comments. 

our system is totally broken and we are all watching it spiral out of control. forget things like climate change or wars. we cant even take care of children. 

grow up homo stupidian. 

The system is fine. but the laws are not enforced. 

Most of the right wants the laws enforced, most of the left wants the laws ignored.

Most of the right supports deportation of illegals, most of the left wants to make them citizens.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 hours ago, mogandave said:

The system is fine. but the laws are not enforced. 

Most of the right wants the laws enforced, most of the left wants the laws ignored.

Most of the right supports deportation of illegals, most of the left wants to make them citizens.

yes clearly the system is fine. go back to blaming. 

11 minutes ago, stoner said:

yes clearly the system is fine. go back to blaming. 

If people are running red lights, is the problem that red lights don’t work? 

The rich benefit from mass illegal immigration. It’s the poor and to a lesser degree the middle classes that suffer. 

That’s why the border is open. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, mogandave said:

The rich benefit from mass illegal immigration. It’s the poor and to a lesser degree the middle classes that suffer. 

Those in control know it's not working and yet it goes on. It's all about the rich I totally agree. Look at all that money coming into politics to elect a president. It's disgusting.

5 minutes ago, stoner said:

Those in control know it's not working and yet it goes on. It's all about the rich I totally agree. Look at all that money coming into politics to elect a president. It's disgusting.

Those in control have stopped it from working. It used to work, what changed? 

And it is worth noting that the left has three times the money as the right. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Those in control have stopped it from working. It used to work, what changed? 

And it is worth noting that the left has three times the money as the right. 

The earth's population has added a few billion over the last couple decades. Thats my guess as to what's so wrong now. 

The system cannot cope with the sheer volume. It's the same concept as drug importation. the efforts to stop drugs is laughable. A pointless endeavour.

17 minutes ago, stoner said:

The earth's population has added a few billion over the last couple decades. Thats my guess as to what's so wrong now. 

The system cannot cope with the sheer volume. It's the same concept as drug importation. the efforts to stop drugs is laughable. A pointless endeavour.

Okay, well just spark up another one.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mogandave said:

You did not ask a question, you said it was a pointless endeavor. 

Your comment is the answer I am speaking of. Try to keep up. 

Maybe I should of said reply. But answer and reply have the same general meaning. so I thought it wouldn't be too hard for you to put 2 and 2 together. 

My mistake. I was wrong.

Edited by stoner

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

Your comment is the answer I am speaking of. Try to keep up. 

Maybe I should of said reply. But answer and reply have the same general meaning. so I thought it wouldn't be too hard for you to put 2 and 2 together. 

My mistake. I was wrong.

Try to keep up, that’s hilarious 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mogandave said:

The extra votes and eventual mass amnesty doesn’t hurt either! 

• Thumbs Up 1