Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

...and this has what exactly to do with the topic of the debate/debates?  More deflection and dissembling.   

Trump has debated better, smarter, and more experienced politicians than Kamala and acquited himself well. Kamala, by contrast, has done very little except get humbled by a member of Congress from Hawaii.  

Just curious, can you cite any of her debate performances that strike you as particularly skilful and erudite?

Just pointing out his lies. Which is absolutely on topic and one reason the dems want a hot mic.

For sure, Kamala has had some bad debates. Just like everyone else

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Hey, maybe Kamala can just debate against herself...

So you have some photoshop of Kamala again , do your really believe that stuff , I mean you are Canadian we can give a lil pass but Geezus , Do your own Channel Canadians for Trump , I mean if your going to interfere , af least be honest on The Country your from , I figured it pretty quickly you didn’t divulge your country of origin , good luck with the channel, btw concentrate on that and let the adult's in the room  speak 

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

He's right. It wasn't a coup unless you follow the fake news right wing media outlets

Oh, but Dowd is the smart lady, and you've supported her w/ the dictionary, or rather pretended to. I'm following the highly respected, authoritative, leftist propaganda writer at the NYT on this one. And other Dems who aren't wearing the blinders on this one.

9 hours ago, maesariang said:

Trump agreed to 3 debates

Kamala chickened out

The agreement was for two debates, between the Democrat and Republican candidates.

The first debate was held before the Democrats had decided who their candidate was. Now they have decided. So the second debate will still be between the Democrat and Republican candidates.

The three debates idea was chucked in the ring  by Trump, desperate to get Fox News in on the act.

It is all starting to sound a bit like the "Black Knight Sketch" from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

The only reason the initiated this microphone mute malarkey is because Trump can't hold his yap.

It was Democrats who started the mic mute. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I understand this is Trump's agenda..........

outofjail.png

Your actually denying 2025 like your idol , my gawd dude , Deflecting, Deflected  , Defect , it’s all over the place even Faux has discussed it , snort fee points of my IQ Goneski 

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Oh, but Dowd is the smart lady, and you've supported her w/ the dictionary, or rather pretended to. I'm following the highly respected, authoritative, leftist propaganda writer at the NYT on this one. And other Dems who aren't wearing the blinders on this one.

NYT is voting Trump , Washington Post is Voting Trump

The NY Post is voting Trump that’s a Trump Rag anyway 

• Haha 2

Just now, theblether said:

I mentioned this two weeks ago and you can bookmark this reply. 

Harris should not debate Trump, she should pull out. He will destroy her just as he destroyed every Republican candidate in 2016, Clinton, and Biden. Lets talk about Biden, who turned in the worst debate performance of all time, so bad he had to withdraw as a candidate. 

Trump will one-liner Harris to debate death. He is a master at that and you can be rest assured that his team have lined up some real zingers. Here's the problem for Harris. 

She has nothing to gain from the debates. She has plenty to lose. She is not a natural debater, and she has a sanctimonious style that turns people off to the extent that she didn't even get past Christmas in 2019. She's be far better taking the Biden hiding in the basement path to the White House, it's her best chance of winning. 

I say that as a guy who tipped her to be the nominee in 2020 and I was shocked at how bad she was on the campaign trail. 

By the way, have you noted that the Democrats have calmed down on the "threat to Democracy" line. It's not easy to make that line stick when you didn't gain a single primary vote on the road to nominee. 

I reiterate, Harris should not debate Trump. He will destroy her. 

Wrong , let her work him , your talking like 5 years ago , she been in Washington 5 more years to learn , her job is to learn from the President and sign Bills in Congress, that’d get job description ffs and she learned from one of The Greats 

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

NYT is voting Trump , Washington Post is Voting Trump

The NY Post is voting Trump that’s a Trump Rag anyway 

Trump is appreciative of the support. RFK Jr. came around.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

It was Democrats who started the mic mute. 

We can’t stand his whiny crybaby  voice  of course we want it off , but now we know how to get to him he hates ridicule lol 

5 minutes ago, theblether said:

I mentioned this two weeks ago and you can bookmark this reply. 

Harris should not debate Trump, she should pull out. He will destroy her just as he destroyed every Republican candidate in 2016, Clinton, and Biden. Lets talk about Biden, who turned in the worst debate performance of all time, so bad he had to withdraw as a candidate. 

Trump will one-liner Harris to debate death. He is a master at that and you can be rest assured that his team have lined up some real zingers. Here's the problem for Harris. 

She has nothing to gain from the debates. She has plenty to lose. She is not a natural debater, and she has a sanctimonious style that turns people off to the extent that she didn't even get past Christmas in 2019. She's be far better taking the Biden hiding in the basement path to the White House, it's her best chance of winning. 

I say that as a guy who tipped her to be the nominee in 2020 and I was shocked at how bad she was on the campaign trail. 

By the way, have you noted that the Democrats have calmed down on the "threat to Democracy" line. It's not easy to make that line stick when you didn't gain a single primary vote on the road to nominee. 

I reiterate, Harris should not debate Trump. He will destroy her. 

She is a walking embarrassment. No skills whatsoever.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, maesariang said:

She is a walking embarrassment. No skills whatsoever.

Comment counter got five words in this time , he’s really stepping up his game , I think he may copy and paste his next one 

12 minutes ago, Irish star said:

So you have some photoshop of Kamala again , do your really believe that stuff , I mean you are Canadian we can give a lil pass but Geezus , Do your own Channel Canadians for Trump , I mean if your going to interfere , af least be honest on The Country your from , I figured it pretty quickly you didn’t divulge your country of origin , good luck with the channel, btw concentrate on that and let the adult's in the room  speak 

Keep up the deflecting my friend. And the xenophobia. Both are good looks for you.  

I have never hidden where I am from or where I live. Why are you so obsessed?  It makes you sound insecure. 

Now back to the topic. Where is your evidence that Kamala is anything other than a mediocre debater?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Wrong , let her work him , your talking like 5 years ago , she been in Washington 5 more years to learn , her job is to learn from the President and sign Bills in Congress, that’d get job description ffs and she learned from one of The Greats 

If she learned debating from Joe Biden, then God help her.  Her record in congress and delivering the tie breaking votes in the Senate will haunt her.  

You are right, she HAS learned her lesson. She has learned that she has no skills in extemporaneous communication, and no skills at debate.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Ask the guys she incarcerated, and now her platform is to make it fully legal federal level 

She has a platform?  Care to share a link to it?

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

29 minutes ago, maesariang said:

If "I'm speaking" is the best line I can see why they want to change the rules.

They were going on about her "iconic line". I thought, wait a minute, what did she say, I don't recall her coming up with an iconic line? Maybe she came up with this great line and I missed it. Turns out they mean she said "I'm talking".  You can imagine my disappointment. These Democrats will stop at nothing to make this woman appear more than she is.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Irish star said:

We can’t stand his whiny crybaby  voice  of course we want it off , but now we know how to get to him he hates ridicule lol 

Sounds like a 12 year old demands. Sad.

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hanaguma said:

If she learned debating from Joe Biden, then God help her.  Her record in congress and delivering the tie breaking votes in the Senate will haunt her.  

You are right, she HAS learned her lesson. She has learned that she has no skills in extemporaneous communication, and no skills at debate.

Well, we shall see. Unless Trump runs away from this debate as fast as he ran away from the draft.

Oh, I'm sorry - he had bone spurs!!!!🤣

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

15 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Your actually denying 2025 like your idol , my gawd dude , Deflecting, Deflected  , Defect , it’s all over the place even Faux has discussed it , snort fee points of my IQ Goneski 

Lol, I think you just dissed one from your side. Your filter needs adjusting, hahaha...

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

She has a platform?  Care to share a link to it?

I’m not talking to you with a Qanon repetitive question, the only thing you think she has No policy’s because it’s repeated ad nauseam from Truth Social , I asked many times in here what’s Trump policy’s then il answer 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

The agreement was for two debates, between the Democrat and Republican candidates.

The first debate was held before the Democrats had decided who their candidate was. Now they have decided. So the second debate will still be between the Democrat and Republican candidates.

The three debates idea was chucked in the ring  by Trump, desperate to get Fox News in on the act.

It is all starting to sound a bit like the "Black Knight Sketch" from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"!

Changed President nominee , she doesn’t have to do a deal that Biden and Trump agreed with , got it Different terms now 

• Haha 1