Trump Just Pulled Out Of The Debate

RSD1

4 minutes ago, BigStar said:

You can't have it both ways. But Trump definitely helped determine the Republican Party platform, and parts of it look written by him. And who's heading up the RNC now? 🙂 He dominates the party, obviously, so Dems will love to accuse Repubs of "obeying Trump."

Harris is merely a headless puppet like Biden, strings pulled by DNC campaign operatives.

The only issue under discussion now is about the open mics. Trump seems flexible on the issue, however.

Historically, it's been hot mics. Harris is the new candidate and wants the old rules. The RNC is refusing. Trump doesn't care. Seems Trump isn't in control. They are trying to control his narrative. You are aware of this, right?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Irish star said:

I would personally Roll  out a Red Carpet for the Old Republican Party to return  to their party of origin , at least they were somewhat sensible 

Democratic Party first.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Historically, it's been hot mics. Harris is the new candidate and wants the old rules. The RNC is refusing. Trump doesn't care. Seems Trump isn't in control. They are trying to control his narrative. You are aware of this, right?

Ummm, Trump is very much in control. Harris tried to move the goalpost and change the rules last minute in her benefit. Trump basically said "either my rules or no debate". Harris caved in.

The debate will take place, but on the rules Trump wants. How is he not in control???

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Roo Island said:

Historically, it's been hot mics. Harris is the new candidate and wants the old rules. The RNC is refusing

Currently it's the mics, Harris' cheat sheets, and Harris' need to sit down. Previously Trump would have preferred open mics, an audience, and Fox News. Only way he could get Biden outta the basement was to agree to his terms. Trump seems to have found that muted mics actually works to his advantage, so he's not making it an issue himself.

4 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Seems Trump isn't in control. They are trying to control his narrative.

Nonsense. Trump can listen to advisors sometimes and let them do their jobs. Otherwise, our leftists would accuse him of being a dictator.🤣

6 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

You are aware of this, right?

Duh.

7 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Ummm, Trump is very much in control. Harris tried to move the goalpost and change the rules last minute in her benefit. Trump basically said "either my rules or no debate". Harris caved in.

The debate will take place, but on the rules Trump wants. How is he not in control???

One debate , he wanted 3 

3 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Currently it's the mics, Harris' cheat sheets, and Harris' need to sit down. Previously Trump would have preferred open mics, an audience, and Fox News. Only way he could get Biden outta the basement was to agree to his terms. Trump seems to have found that muted mics actually works to his advantage, so he's not making it an issue himself.

Nonsense. Trump can listen to advisors sometimes and let them do their jobs. Otherwise, our leftists would accuse him of being a dictator.🤣

Duh.

Our Leftist , Geezus 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Headless , you don’t think Putin is pulling strings , Cmon he idolized the man in Public many times 

No. The Russian Collusion hoax formulated by Hillary and the Dems you cling to was thoroughly investigated by Muller and Durham and debunked. The nonsense impeachments failed.

Try to keep up.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

He's already won one though. So that will be the second one.

And Harris doesn't want  more then? Is she chickening out?

319 Harris 219 Drumph , learn it , Live it , Love it , he has Non path to 270 , she just needs to stay the course and Win all , we pray Trump continues to run til 2032 it’s a Win Win for us Democrats until you stop abusing Women and their bodies , I don’t see a Republican til 2050 and beyond 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Wait. Didn't you just say he doesn't care? What is it? Make up your mind

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Because the VP pick is generally campaigning on behalf of the top of the ticket. Not sitting and holding her hand and making sure she doesn't mess up too badly.  It is a terrible look, generally only one that happens when the media is running puff pieces and not trying to commit journalism. It makes Harris look weak.

It's a terrible look if you fall for the bs on the dodgy right wing media outlets. Jai yen yen

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

8 minutes ago, BigStar said:

No. The Russian Collusion hoax formulated by Hillary and the Dems you cling to was thoroughly investigated by Muller and Durham and debunked. The nonsense impeachments failed.

Try to keep up.

Debunked lol , His body language shows what a lil bitch he is to Putin , Where’s he going Russia or Venezuela on Nov 5 , The Epstein Jet is Fueled and Ready for that Despot to Flee 

Edited by Irish star
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

He just got played. Harris is going to destroy him.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Wait. Didn't you just say he doesn't care? What is it? Make up your mind

I don't think he really did care if the mics were on or off. He would have debated either way, because this is a close race and he is so vain he'll believe he'll win the debate easily either way. 

What he did care about was not to be messed around by Harris or ABC. That's why he made it clear that he'll not accept any rule change. Because even if ABC had fallen through he knows another network would have done it for him on his rules.

Easy Peasy. It all makes sense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Try to keep up.

No hoax about it. Read the report. Muller did not clear him, he just chose not to indict him at that time.

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

3 hours ago, Lokie said:

As a non american, I find it amazing some of you actually believe Kamala Harris is a good candidate for POUSA? Really? pmsl... Your adversaries are looking forward to having a weak President... Wont happen anyway Trump will be back in, after 12 mth the world will be a safer place for all. USA may get some if uts respect back.

Just a neutrals opinion... Harris could not black Trumps boots lol

Russian wants you back. I sent them your location. Draft Dodger 

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

He just got played. Harris is going to destroy him.

Hahahahaha, like she destroyed sweet little Tulsi Gabbard. Oh wait, beautiful Tulsi Gabbard made her look a bit of a fool and the media laughed at her and she then dropped out of the race with 1 per cent.

I can't wait to see how Harris "destroys" Trump, lol. I think you'll be in for a nasty surprise, CJ.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I don't think he really did care if the mics were on or off. He would have debated either way, because this is a close race and he is so vain he'll believe he'll win the debate easily either way. 

What he did care about was not to be messed around by Harris or ABC. That's why he made it clear that he'll not accept any rule change. Because even if ABC had fallen through he knows another network would have done it for him on his rules.

Easy Peasy. It all makes sense.

He’s hated ABC for quite a while they must have brought some good dirt because he can’t let it go 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Hahahahaha, like she destroyed sweet little Tulsi Gabbard. Oh wait, beautiful Tulsi Gabbard made her look a bit of a fool and the media laughed at her and she then dropped out of the race with 1 per cent.

I can't wait to see how Harris "destroys" Trump, lol. I think you'll be in for a nasty surprise, CJ.

5 years ago my god wake up   You think she’s just been playing checkers 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Irish star said:

5 years ago my god wake up   You think she’s just been playing checkers 

She's not a debate Queen. She's all about looks, she'll posture, but she won't deliver convincing arguments. I dont' think she even understood the points Gabbard was making. She said Harris had put an innocent man on death row and then refused to hear new DNA evidence. Rather than deal with this accusation she replied with some general deflection "I do the real work".

Nobody bought it then and nobody will buy it now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Roo Island said:

Ok. So why doesn't he agree to hot mics? Right, his handlers know better! :cheesy:

Because it worked very well with Biden and everyone realised that.

If they keep interrupting each other everyone will be turned off. But if they don't Trump can give his bon mots to maximum effect. 

I think he prefers them off now since Biden.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

She's not a debate Queen. She's all about looks, she'll posture, but she won't deliver convincing arguments. I dont' think she even understood the points Gabbard was making. She said Harris had put an innocent man on death row and then refused to hear new DNA evidence. Rather than deal with this accusation she replied with some general deflection "I do the real work".

Nobody bought it then and nobody will buy it now.

I repeat 5 years ago , get it thru your head , you know what’s going to happen Sept 10 , you can scream and kick til then , but he’s outmatched 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Because it worked very well with Biden and everyone realised that.

If they keep interrupting each other everyone will be turned off. But if they don't Trump can give his bon mots to maximum effect. 

I think he prefers them off now since Biden.

But you said that he doesn't care! So just move forward. Right. His handlers know better.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1