Questions We Would Love to See Asked at the Upcoming Debate

DougieMax

Ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time... (can't find a wrist slicing emoji) 🤢

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gsxrnz said:

Ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time, ask Kamala about the significance of the passage of time... (can't find a wrist slicing emoji) 🤢

That would help her become unburdened by what has been.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, DougieMax said:

That would help her become unburdened by what has been.

Dougie, you've made my day. 

The debate should be interesting. Although keeping Kamala away from a microphone without the aid of a teleprompter is probably a better idea.

Trump has the ability to repeatedly put his foot in his mouth, but extract it with his next sentence.  Kamala, not so much.:coffee1:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

🤣

Screenshot 2024-08-28 at 11.31.35.png

I suppose that is intended to persuade me that what is written in the article is not true. OK, you got me. I'll go woke, start lusting after men's genitalia and ani, start hating everything white and loving what is darker hued, and commence longing for the good ole days of Stalin's Soviet Union.

Edited by DougieMax
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

I suppose that is intended to persuade me that what is written in the article is not true. OK, you got me. I'll go woke, start lusting after men's genitalia and ani, start hating everything white and loving what is darker hued, and longing for the good ole days of Stalin's Soviet Union.

Seriously...if that is representative of the utter tripe you read you need to get out more.

It reads like a hyperactive 14 year old on Kool-Aid has had an ischemic stroke......but still ploughed on writing his article.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Seriously...if that is representative of the utter tripe you read you need to get out more.

It reads like a hyperactive 14 year old on Kool-Aid has had an ischemic stroke......but still ploughed on writing his article.

And even that is better than what wokies produce. 

Now that I'm a wokie, I think I'll head over to the local elementary school where bearded men wearing dresses are gyrating on stage for second graders.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Authored by Jenna McCarthy via Jenna's Side Rocks blog,

Dear Democrats,

I hope you’ve got your organic, ethically-sourced stress balls and fair trade lavender calming spray handy, because I think you’re going to need them. The anti-vax black sheep of Camelot has thrown his support behind the felonious, mean-tweeting Cheeto, and despite laughable heroic MSM attempts to convince the masses otherwise, the unlikely duo appears to be unbeatable. Even if you cheat harder than you did in the last election—and let’s be real, you set the bar pretty high for yourselves there—it’s looking like you might have to make good on that threat to move to Canada come November.

I can only imagine how that makes you feel. Probably like someone decided to mix peanut butter and ketchup and everyone else is like holy crap you have to try this it’s actually delicious but you’re allergic to peanut butter and ketchup and now you’re about to throw up.

Is this what Republicans are reading and think is highbrow news??? Dear God.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

And even that is better than what wokies produce. 

Now that I'm a wokie, I think I'll head over to the local elementary school where bearded men wearing dresses are gyrating on stage for second graders.

Oh dear.....you seriously have lost it......ask your mom and dad to get you some help....it's never too late.

"Vice President Harris. You said on more than one occasion that COVID took the lives of more than 220 MILLION Americans.  Can you tell us where and how those 220 million victims were laid to rest?"

No wonder she wanted to take notes to the debate. Like taking your textbooks to a final exam.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1