Low blood pressure for just one day?

On 8/27/2024 at 3:04 PM, still kicking said:

Is that important? My friend is a nurse and she forced me to drink heaps of drinks (well water)

Dehydration affects EVERYTHING, do some web searching on the subject.

A practice I picked up long ago: when living/visiting in the tropics, or any place with hot weather, at least once a day drink enough water such that your urine runs clear. 

Yeah, there are other things that can make it dark or especially smelly: certain vitamins, foods, etc.  You would need to do some experimenting to figure it out.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, still kicking said:

No Sheryl the only meds I take is what I normally take  this was just the one of thing I completely blacked out and fell answering the front door lucky not to break any bones. 

Could be due to cardiac arrythmia. You really should see doctor to get this checked out.

And if it recurs go to the nearest emergency room for evaluation.

11 hours ago, still kicking said:

I do really love your commend making it to 80 is an achievement I am a spring chicken at 77 (my sister is 85) I don't have to use a stick or walking frame, just my phobia using steps . I guess you are lucky in one way to have a wife like that. Mine is the same she does every thing for me . Lot of posters get confused when I call her my best friend but that was she is.......

I agree with you about our wives being our best friends.

However there are some posters who cannot believe that, and try to twist the post into something that they think is true, no matter that it isn't.