Pool and general water supply contractor for maintenance Pattaya (dark side)

MeaMaximaCulpa

I posted this in the swimming pool forum, but got no answers, so I try in the Pattaya forum:

I am looking for a good and reliable contractor to service our pool and house water supply system (cleaning, pumps, valves, filters, chlorinator, ++).

Reasonable (hey, even basic!) English capabilities and solid knowledge of pools and water systems is a must.

I tried to talk to a guy called Marcus (forgot the shop name, it is on Siam Country Club soi) to no awail, and the Wichaiyong shop isn't really cutting it either...

Does anyone know someone out here east of Pattaya (can be in Pattaya city as well)?

14 hours ago, MeaMaximaCulpa said:

I am looking for a good and reliable contractor to service our pool and house water supply system (cleaning, pumps, valves, filters, chlorinator, ++).

I have regular visits from Home and Pool guys but they  don't do much beyond testing, dosing, vacuuming, empty traps, scoop out leaves and scrub the walls. 

If it works don't fix it they say. 

Thanks, but I was looking for more repair-like stuff, also to diagnose a potential leak inside the house (not pool related).

It seems the Pattaya area including the dark side suffers a constant lack of qualified people. The really good ones are super busy and never have time for you, and the rest is usually useless. Sigh...

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2024 at 3:39 PM, MeaMaximaCulpa said:

I posted this in the swimming pool forum, but got no answers, so I try in the Pattaya forum:

Reasonable (hey, even basic!) English capabilities and solid knowledge of pools and water systems is a must.

I tried to talk to a guy called Marcus (forgot the shop name, it is on Siam Country Club soi) to no awail, and the Wichaiyong shop isn't really cutting it either...

Does anyone know someone out here east of Pattaya (can be in Pattaya city as well)?

In my experience you are searching for a unicorn but I don't live in Pattaya. Good luck.