Non-bs Out Of Australia

Last year a friend of mine got a Non-B visa from Australia no problem. However, he has lived here almost a year now and doesn't have a job and truthfully, is in no rush to get one just yet. Currently viewing hisoptions and considering export business. Anyway, does anybody know whether or not he will able to return to Australia (or anywhere closer) and apply for a second Non-B Multiple exit visa? (Good for one year). I realize it's quite iffy, but has anybody else done it recently? He will be 49 in September and is hoping to be able to live here on a Non-B visa until he is of the retirement age of 50. What are his other options? Thanks for all your help.

If he can qualify for a retirement visa in other respects he might be able to obtain at 49. After all many consider themselves 1 year old at birth so the exact date probably has some flexibility. I would have him talk with immigration as there is nothing to lose.

Last year a friend of mine got a Non-B visa from Australia no problem. However, he has lived here almost a year now and doesn't have a job and truthfully, is in no rush to get one just yet. Currently viewing hisoptions and considering export business. Anyway, does anybody know whether or not he will able to return to Australia (or anywhere closer) and apply for a second Non-B Multiple exit visa? (Good for one year). I realize it's quite iffy, but has anybody else done it recently? He will be 49 in September and is hoping to be able to live here on a Non-B visa until he is of the retirement age of 50. What are his other options? Thanks for all your help.

He probably can get it again in Australia. It relly depends on where he got the last one.

Hi , I got my Non B visa two year in the row 1998 - 1999 , the third year it as been refuse , from this time I apply for a 3 * 3months * 2000 until now .

I supply them with accountant letter and financial statements. Perhaps in three year will apply for retirement.

All has been done in melbourne australia

Cheer

If he is 49 then fill in the form giving the accurate date of birth,

but give the age as 50.

That is exactly the way the Thai's calculate it. :o

Edited by astral