Italian Tourist Locked in Office Over Visa Refund Dispute

webfact

28 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Unless doing something illegal, all you're paying that agent for, is to jump the Q at Imm office.  I can sit there reading the internet on my phone for an hour or less, and pay myself 5k baht & up.

It might be different if I didn't have to be there at all, but since you do, and I've already done everything else, why would I pay an agent 5k baht / $150 USD, or more, just to jump the Q ?

anyway, this subject has been hammered to death many times.  so we'll leave it at that.

each to his own choice ...  :wai:

4 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

But when someone posts ... " I use an agent because i don't want the hassle, bringing in the money and trying to navigate paperwork that I don't understand."

that wasn't even mentioned .... 

but.... enough said.  tks. 

Her lower back looks sexy.  She probably doesn't like be pushed around and has the temper of a wronged Isaan girl.  In the moment some just see red. 

I know better than to mess around with the type and would have just left and come up with an alternative means to get my money or revenge 🙂 or  most likely just walked away from the transaction.

• Confused 2
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Except that this lady is Burmese.

working in a protected company well known for their Myanmar visa runs, I'm sure she has a work permit for what she is doing. This is a nothing burger, a minor mistake  that will be forgotten tomorrow.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Chwooly said:

How long do you have to wait at the bank to get the correct paper work.

20 minutes max, if you don't use BKB. 

3 hours ago, Chwooly said:

bringing in the money and trying to navigate paperwork that I don't understand.

Can't you read English ? If you do it yourself one time you will realize how easy it is. Unless of course you don't have the required money in the bank. What IO do you use ? most have a list of what is required. Of course the nay Sayers will say that they changed it, but in reality they do not. I wouldn't call you lazy, more like scared. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Sounds like Italians are getting back from when they got all their money stolen and were held captured by the Nana police in Bangkok 8 years ago when they took money out of the ATM.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1