Donald Trump Interview | Lex Fridman Podcast #442

1 hour ago, mdr224 said:

Its not difficult to understand. Democrats are hoping that american voters are stupid enough to vote for someone who doesnt state her policies. They are trying to win through cheating and deception as they did four years ago. Selling the lie

Probably they learned from Trump to aim low. 

There are certainly more than enough stupid voters over there.

1 hour ago, luckymitchell said:

She couldn't do it, that's why. She would need a script

Trump also needs a script. In fact, often he has a script. He just doesn't care, or maybe he has difficulties reading. So he just rambles. 

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Hear's (sic) four ....God bless help America

Screenshot 2024-09-08 at 16.06.59.png

I'm sure its tongue in cheek, but if not at least they are loyal, unlike evry Democrat or anti trumpet on this site, you all threw Bide under the bus in the blink of an eye.... actually where is the POTUS, are there not world events he should be dealing  with?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

I'm sure its tongue in cheek, but if not at least they are loyal, unlike evry Democrat or anti trumpet on this site, you all threw Bide under the bus in the blink of an eye.... actually where is the POTUS, are there not world events he should be dealing  with?

Absolutely the right choice to "throw him under the bus"........he had to go, no question about it.

I guess it is just a line of attack....but this notion of "oh what a terrible thing to do to the poor man" is pitiful. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

'Grown' adults wearing ear bandages.......that is so sad.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Trump also needs a script. In fact, often he has a script. He just doesn't care, or maybe he has difficulties reading. So he just rambles. 

Inability to focus and comprehend simple facts. He is known to not even know which city he is in when campaigning. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, luckymitchell said:

Yes, but out of context picture,as opposed to grown woman putting on different accents to get votes depending on  the state she is in

Have you seen the title of the thread you've in posting?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, stevenl said:

Have you seen the title of the thread you've in posting?

Yes numnuts, and I was replying to a photo of people with bandages on their ear...  and what? Does that have anything to do with the poscast in the thread title?

• Haha 1

On 9/7/2024 at 12:35 PM, tilaceer said:

Don't know what Trump was on, but he sure seemed sedated throughout this interview.
His answers were on par with every other interview, and during the part about the 2020 election he told 13 lies in 2 1/2 minutes.
Fridman lost me when he said that as an independent he, along with some of his friends, liked the fact that Trump was a deal maker and could end wars. For a man with a reputed IQ of ~135, I regarded that statement as asinine and just pandering to Trumps extreme hubris.
Guess its hard to make it interesting when you are interviewing a potato.

He only told 13 lies? He was sedated, for sure! 😆

• Like 2

12 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

Yes numnuts, and I was replying to a photo of people with bandages on their ear...  and what? Does that have anything to do with the poscast in the thread title?

That post was related to trump, the topic of the thread. Yours to Harris, no relation with the topic whatsoever.

And no, I'm not lowering myself with insults.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, luckymitchell said:

You spelt 'NumbNuts' wrong

• Haha 1