Fillapina Teacher accused of slapping Thai boy inflicting injury

A Filipina teacher in Bangkok is accused of slapping a six-year-old Thai boy, causing his ear to bleed after he failed to answer her questions. The boy's mother rejected the teacher's offer of a 15,000 baht payment to settle the assault and expressed frustration at the school for not expelling the teacher. The boy, who recently transferred schools, has been in pain and is scared to return to class. The mother claims other students have also suffered under this teacher, and authorities are investigating while awaiting medical reports.

Just now, still kicking said:

Keep mopping floors  

You better hope so ,

I'm paying my taxes for your old age pension in which you never contributed to in your working life as you had been living ( bludging ) in Thailand for most of it 

How much tax did you pay during your working life to the Australian government.? .....big fat zero !

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

You better hope so ,

I'm paying my taxes for your old age pension in which you never contributed to in your working life as you had been living ( bludging ) in Thailand for most of it 

How much tax did you pay during your working life to the Australian government.? .....big fat zero !

You lucky I have not reported you yet for lying, I paid taxes since I was 15 years old 25 years as self-employed you are just clueless and ignorant. 

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, still kicking said:

You lucky I have not reported you yet for lying, I paid taxes since I was 15 years old 25 years as self-employed you are just clueless and ignorant. 

Report me?

I thought a man of your age would be a "real man" .......but then I remembered you said you were originally from England and came to Australia....and you know what we "real Aussies" say about the Poms 😭😂

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

Report me?

I thought a man of your age would be a "real man" .......but then I remembered you said you were originally from England and came to Australia....and you know what we "real Aussies" say about the Poms 😭😂

I am not from England I was born in Europe but not England and paid taxes all my life for 40 plus years in Australia keep up.

The Nationality of the teach is irrelevant, other than perhaps the 'media stir' that we can't have a foriegner slapping our Thai children, that behavior is reserved for Thai teachers... 

... but realistically - in any school, all over Thailand, no matter the type of school or nationality of the teacher, any slapping, hitting, hair pulling etc is assault and a) the teachers should be punished and b) all teachers should know that they 'will' be punished if resorting to violence in the class room.

I'm sure there are many of us on here who if our children's teacher took to physical punishment (i.e. slapping, hitting, hair pulling) we may very well respond in kind.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, georgegeorgia said:

Oh the poor child . The poor darling traumatised by this evil Filipino 😭oh it's Filipina 

It's a lady teacher 

... and if your child was slapped by a teacher (hard enough to bleed) then see how you feel about it....

... until then your comments are just irrelevant noise which appear deliberately placed to trigger argument.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

... and if your child was slapped by a teacher (hard enough to bleed) then see how you feel about it....

Yeah well, as we usually get only one side of the story, from the media here in LOS, and blaming foreigners is a sport these days.   I am withholding throwing rocks at the Filipina teacher. I doubt we will ever actually know what happened.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/4/2024 at 12:59 PM, georgegeorgia said:

Oh the poor child . The poor darling traumatised by this evil Filipino 😭oh it's Filipina 

It's a lady teacher 

It's more like an assault than a slap. Many sadist #unts like this hurt Thai children daily. Many Thai *unts do the same. They should be tried for assault and put in prison. 

No mercy.

Edited by Gobbler
  • Haha 1

On 9/4/2024 at 1:11 PM, still kicking said:

You can do much better than this.

• Haha 1