American man arrested for allegedly abusing 14-year-old Thai student

webfact

46 minutes ago, Hakuna Matata said:

OMG, those perky Americans are committing crimes in Thailand once again? Stricter visa rules are required for citizens of countries like United States, Great Britain, Poland, Romania, Lithuania, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan, Korea, etc. to allow them to enter Thailand.

Let me guess. You aren't from either of those countries.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, webfact said:

According to the allegation, once in the condo, Keller acted indecently by holding hands and hugging the girl.

?, ok it was foolish to have the girl in his condo but I am now not sure about this

• Confused 1

49 minutes ago, Oliver Holzerfilled said:

Let's see his photo.  Dollars to doughnuts he looks like an obvious pedo.

Just what does an obvious pedo look like? In all my life, all of the sexual predators I've ever seen on the news or in the newspapers have looked just like every average joe out there. Look at Ted Bundy. The reason he could trick so many women into his car was because he looked like again, an average everyday joe.

• Agree 2

9 minutes ago, Ben Zioner said:

Indecent?

An Israeli once was met by the police when arriving at Thailand,  because of the indecent act of having an appointment with a 14 y.o. girl. 

They hadn't even met yet.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Just what does an obvious pedo look like? In all my life, all of the sexual predators I've ever seen on the news or in the newspapers have looked just like every average joe out there. Look at Ted Bundy. The reason he could trick so many women into his car was because he looked like again, an average everyday joe.

Ted Bundy was considered handsome.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hakuna Matata said:

OMG, those perky Americans are committing crimes in Thailand once again? Stricter visa rules are required for citizens of countries like United States, Great Britain, Poland, Romania, Lithuania, Belarus, Russia, Ukraine, China, Kazakhstan, Korea, etc. to allow them to enter Thailand.

how a bout FBI checks for starters?

1 hour ago, Hakuna Matata said:

"perky Americans"?

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I've known hundreds of American teachers in my and my children's lives, and not one was weird nor had any charges against them. How many teachers have you actually known that were weird and in what way?

In Thailand. 

you who?

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Yet you go into bars and pay sex workers , to some that maybe weird 

To others it may not 

nope.

no money for sex workers.

money for beer and show only.

Edited by NativeBob
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, smew said:

On March 6, 2024: mother discovered this an d waited until now!? 

Something fishy with this claim. To be waiting 6 months, seems long, yes: some decisions take time.

Wa s there a previous contact mother to the acused teacher ?.. maybe ?, should be investigated!  

Likely that the mother reported immediately, but it took 6 months to go through police investigation. My visa agent got in trouble and it took a year before police even got around to taking my statement. 

1 hour ago, spidermike007 said:

I am all against any kind of child abuse, and I think that even attempting to have sex with a girl that young is is absolutely heinous. But they did come right out and say that he held hands with her and hugged her, so there was no sex. No nudity. Nothing horrible happened, as far as we know.

Granted, taking her back to his condo was improper, and very poor judgment, as was holding her hand and hugging her.

The guy is obviously not normal, but is he a pervert?

Is he engaging in child abuse?

Did he molest her?

Those are all very serious questions that need to be asked, and they need to be answered in a rational fashion. Society is way too quick to pronounce judgment in a situation like this. And these are the kind of judgments that can completely destroy a man's life on multiple levels. 

@proton. Looks like we have another one.

The guy is a sicko. If he doesn’t know what he is doing is wrong then he is even more of a sicko.

Yes he is a pervert.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

@proton. Looks like we have another one.

The guy is a sicko. If he doesn’t know what he is doing is wrong then he is even more of a sicko.

Yes he is a pervert.

Not like you though Malcolm 

You don't go to any bars and pay do you 

Your a good Non Gender person Malcolm with morals ,nothing like the hypocrisy is there 🙄

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Sad 1

41 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

I've known hundreds of American teachers in my and my children's lives, and not one was weird nor had any charges against them. How many teachers have you actually known that were weird and in what way?

You have to watch out Freddy 

These types are masters at hiding it. They often befriend the dopey naive parents.

Part of the grooming ploy.

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, georgegeorgia said:

How disgusting,!

a man of your age with that fetish watching young women dance around a pole 

FFS find Jesus !

Lovely! ROFL

Seriously, this is very touchy subject - what level of perverted mind was/is that "teacher"?

14 years girl! 

I can't grasp it

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Not like you though Malcolm 

You don't go to any bars and pay do you 

Your a good Non Gender person Malcolm with morals ,nothing like the hypocrisy is there 🙄

Another one who can not understand the difference between a women who can consent and a kid.

• Like 1