Bangkok's New Electric BRT Hits Roadblocks Amid Commute Chaos

snoop1130

Green new deal is for Fat Cats making money... So you push electric autos but ignore the trucks, vans, buses, and motorcycle that spew pollution daily both Noise and Gases.. Just trying to Make themselves feel good and hey look at what we've done for you... Suckers

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, WoodyKenny said:

Green new deal is for Fat Cats making money... So you push electric autos but ignore the trucks, vans, buses, and motorcycle that spew pollution daily both Noise and Gases.. Just trying to Make themselves feel good and hey look at what we've done for you... Suckers

The story is about electric BUSES.

And a lot of the issues are the same as everywhere... Slow rolling out of charging where it's needed by the electrical utility company; starting the service with fewer buses than planned for; selfish gits using bus lanes when they shouldn't.

20 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the malfunctioning sensor-controlled doors on the new EV buses,

the new low-floor buses require passengers to step down to board,

bus breakdowns

Chinese built by any chance??

my local electric bus in lat krabang, super unreliable or is it google that confuse busses that not even do my route,,, not even able to track it where it actually is... when i can catch one, by accident, mostly EMPTY...   sometimes 2 same busses racing...