BOMBSHELL: Taylor Swift comes out in support of Harris and Walz

Will B Good

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Don't worry Trump has the support of Walz's distant cousins. 

Oh I'm not worried, Swift's fans are 12 year old. Will be a while before they vote...

Besides the whole world knew Swift will endorse Biden or Kamala, like last time. Not exactly  a hydrogen bomb....

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Cameroni said:

Oh I'm not worried, Swift's fans are 12 year old. Will be a while before they vote...

Besides the whole world knew Swift will endorse Biden or Kamala, like last time. Not exactly  a hydrogen bomb....

True but she is a phenomenon - hard to think of someone more influential to a lot of people up to there 30's at least I imagine. She'll get em to register and get em out to vote which is the important thing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey.

From https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-18/why-are-so-many-taylor-swift-fans-middle-aged/103457252

• Like 1
  • Love It 1

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

True but she is a phenomenon - hard to think of someone more influential to a lot of people up to there 30's at least I imagine. She'll get em to register and get em out to vote which is the important thing. 

This demographic, very young girls, was never going to vote for Trump. 

Plus whether a 30 year old will now turn around, if she was going to vote Trump, and say "hey, Taylor Swift endorses Harris, maybe I shouldn't vote Trump"...I dare say this is rather unlikely.

Nor would 18 year olds register to vote because Swift endorses Harris, again that's quite unlikely.

Edited by Cameroni

2 minutes ago, stevenl said:

While 45 per cent of Swift's US fans are millennials — like the 34-year-old herself — 21 per cent are Gen X and 25 per cent are Boomers, according to a 2023 survey.

From https://www.abc.net.au/news/2024-02-18/why-are-so-many-taylor-swift-fans-middle-aged/103457252

I personally don't like her, I think she's overly promiscuous.

• Confused 1

Yea but who did Nikki Minaj and Lady Gaga come out for? I mean I always go to Pop stars for their opinion since they are so much more informed then the rest of the world. And lets not forget Kanye West in this mix

No surprise there, IIRC correctly Swift called Trump a sack of sh!t when he got in a huff about her crowd sizes.

Apparently half of Swift fans are voting age, so our resident Trump troll is off the mark, as usual.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/marisadellatto/2023/03/14/more-than-half-of-us-adults-say-theyre-taylor-swift-fans-survey-finds/

• Like 1