Some of the biggest right-wing social media stars became unwitting mouthpieces of Russia

Inderpland

5 minutes ago, marin said:

No its not sad at all, its just what you do. Throw crap up and hope it sticks. Well you have been warned to back up your statement. Where in print do China and Iran say they prefer Harris as president? If you cant produce the quote you are once again simply making stuff up. 

He did not say that they said it. Try to follow along. 

Edited by Yellowtail

11 minutes ago, marin said:

No its not sad at all, its just what you do. Throw crap up and hope it sticks. Well you have been warned to back up your statement. Where in print do China and Iran say they prefer Harris as president? If you cant produce the quote you are once again simply making stuff up. 

https://www.933thedrive.com/2024/09/01/kremlin-spokesman-says-harris-is-more-predictable-than-trump/

I clicked the link and got this.  My question was about China and Iran.  Also seems to be a problem with Russian debt. 

Kremlin spokesman says Harris is more predictable than Trump

2024-09-01T133447Z_1_LYNXMPEK800GX_RTROP

Screenshot 2024-09-10 134147.png

1 hour ago, maesariang said:

Russia is doing better than the US with less debt. US is amongst the top 10 worst debt nations and all I see is nonsense talk. Trump winning and getting Elon to advise on debt reduction is a good thing. The best way forward.

Russia is doing better than the US?? By witch metrics?

Are you OK, because some of your statements indicate you're very much in need of help?

Edited by Inderpland
  • Like 1