Garbage Republicans Slither Out To Endorse Harris

DougieMax

7 minutes ago, shdmn said:

How come your account is less than 3 months old?  How many other ones do you have or what was the last one before it got banned?

7 minutes ago, shdmn said:

this-sign-my-father-in-law-just-put-in-his-front-yard-v0-q0q7qxs3jfld1 - Copy.png

As usual, the left cannot come up with any original memes. As for the youth of the account, I only discovered this place via Facebook a couple of months ago. It looked like fun because of the large number of wokie NPCs here. I have not been disappointed. Now run along to your Orange Man Bad pep rally.

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerrymahoney said:

After living through his 1461 days already as President, "orange man bad" is sufficient for me.

Indeed, after the farce that has been the Harris-Biden thus far, there is very little that would not be better.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

Indeed, after the farce that has been the Harris-Biden thus far, there is very little that would not be better.

An  earlier post of mine:

Posted April 27

To me the possibly more scary part of Trump again elected as President are these folks who see him as an empty vessel for changes to the Federal government they have been working on since Reagan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

An  earlier post of mine:

Posted April 27

To me the possibly more scary part of Trump again elected as President are these folks who see him as an empty vessel for changes to the Federal government they have been working on since Reagan.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_2025

Yeah, so? Is there a sprig of wisdom there somewhere?

• Confused 2

23 minutes ago, bamnutsak said:

Assuming you meant "W.", AFAIK he has not endorsed Harris, and he has gone out of his way to say endorsing HArris would be "Contrary to his nature".

Again, another post birthed in Russian.

Gonna need a source for that. If you find it, I will post a retraction that you and your fellow wokies can quote til Kamala forgets how to cackle.

• Confused 2

48 minutes ago, DougieMax said:
1 hour ago, bamnutsak said:

Assuming you meant "W.", AFAIK he has not endorsed Harris, and he has gone out of his way to say endorsing HArris would be "Contrary to his nature".

Again, another post birthed in Russian.

Gonna need a source for that. If you find it, I will post a retraction that you and your fellow wokies can quote til Kamala forgets how to cackle.

Former Bush AG: Harris endorsement ‘contrary to his nature’

Former Attorney General Alberto Gonzales told Julie Mason he thinks it is unlikely former President George W. Bush would ever endorse Vice President Harris. Bush, who was president during Gonzales’s attorney general tenure, announced last week that he would not publicly support a candidate in 2024.

“That would be so contrary to his nature and what I know about the man,” Gonzales said to Mason on SiriusXM.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4879566-gonzales-bush-harris-endorsement/