Swift endorsement turns more voters from harris than it attracts…

riclag

5 minutes ago, marin said:

You would also not run from her if she idled over and put her hand on your upper thigh either. 

You are full of sh*t, and not only politically. 

I know she's had 12 exes so I'd look her straight in the eyes and tell her to get her filthy hands off my crotch.

The nerve of this Swift woman, what she thinks I'm just a piece of meat?

No, seriously, there's red flags and then there's outright disqualification. If she had 12 exes she does not get a chance to get on this ride.

Sorry Taylor, not interested.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

No more ridiculous then Ted Nugent, Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan.

I used to like Kid Rock, but then found out he said "Bomb them the fxxx out" to the Palestinians.

Like I said, most pop stars have the mental ability of 15 year olds, nobody should listen to them.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I used to like Kid Rock, but then found out he said "Bomb them the fxxx out" to the Palestinians.

Like I said, most pop stars have the mental ability of 15 year olds, nobody should listen to them.

But you need all the help you can get.

6 minutes ago, cjinchiangrai said:

But you need all the help you can get.

Well, let's say Justin Bieber endorsed Kamala Harris. She wins because of Justin Bieber's endorsement. That to me deligitimises the win. There should be a revolution. If pop singers with the mental age of 15 decide elections, they should be questioned altogether. This should not be happening.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Cameroni said:

Well, let's say Justin Bieber endorsed Kamala Harris. She wins because of Justin Bieber's endorsement. That to me deligitimises the win. There should be a revolution. If pop singers with the mental age of 15 decide elections, they should be questioned altogether. This should not be happening.

Don't talk about mental age too close to Trump. Maybe you think Stephen Miller has more valid opinions?

Taylor Swift is a savvy business woman. I especially liked what she did to the company that bought her music rights. Twas absolutely brilliant

I don't consider her any sort of great intellect. That certainly doesn't show in her music. I will give her credit that she is a singer-songwriter. But in the end she's a pop star and she ought to stay in her lane

I don't know if she's thought twice about having done the endorsement. I imagine she was somewhat pushed into it to be honest. I won't say I hope it costs her I'm not that kind of person but if it does I wouldn't be sad for it

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

They forget to take into account that most of her fans are under the voting age and most of the parents are so tired of listening their daughters trying to sing her songs 

😂

It is with pride that I can honestly say I do not know a single song of hers. Same with Justin Bieber. 

Not much info in the NY Post article about the method behind the poll. Who were these 'voters'?

MAGAs can spin things until their messiah tells a non-lie or Hell freezes over (more likely to happen first), but the key thing about Swift's endorsement is that she encouraged those who follow her to register, and register they did. That means previous no-voters are now much more likely to vote, and since they follow Swift, they are likely to follow her endorsement.

2016 had a difference of 78,000 votes across the key swing States of WI, MI and PA. In 2020, a change of 40,000 votes in key swing States could have given the Electoral College to someone other than Biden.

Given the Electoral College still exists (despite both HRC and Biden taking the popular vote by millions), those hundreds of thousands of new registrations could put the EC squarely in Harris' hands,

So, despite the poll, advantage Harris (re the Swift endorsement), and the Repubs know that.

• Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Do MAGAs have a 'whining gene'? Or did they catch whining from their messiah? Maybe Pfizer can develop some biohack to turn off that Whining Gene.

Praytell who is allowed, and who is not allowed, to endorse a candidate? Is there some Amendment to the US Constitution that says what the qualifications must be for an endorser?

12 minutes ago, DougieMax said:

It is with pride that I can honestly say I do not know a single song of hers. Same with Justin Bieber. 

I also don't know any of her music.  I probably know more about her boyfriend.  But I do know that Taylor Swift has an army about the size of the USA.  She's also a grade A hottie.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

Do MAGAs have a 'whining gene'? Or did they catch whining from their messiah? Maybe Pfizer can develop some biohack to turn off that Whining Gene.

Praytell who is allowed, and who is not allowed, to endorse a candidate? Is there some Amendment to the US Constitution that says what the qualifications must be for an endorser?

You're right, Kesha has just endorsed Kamala Harris, so I've changed my mind. I'll be voting for Harris now. 

Why not. Let's all vote how the popsters tell us. Who is Cardi B endorsing? Megan Thee Stallion? Oh my God, Harris will win for sure...

Lol.

47 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

But Putin lovers can?

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

But Putin lovers can?

Apparently a big hunk of cheese from Idaho can. It's a big beautiful hunk of Idaho cheese, very popular, a lot of money. The cheese has just endorsed Kamala Harris.

Harris supporters: You need all the help you can get! Follow the cheese people!

And so it came to pass that an Idaho hunk of cheese decided the US presidential elections.

Edited by Cameroni
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Apparently a big hunk of cheese from Idaho can. It's a big beautiful hunk of Idaho cheese, very popular, a lot of money. The cheese has just endorsed Kamala Harris.

Harris supporters: You need all the help you can get! Follow the cheese people!

And so it came to pass that an Idaho hunk of cheese decided the US presidential elections.

Sorry, you just melted your brain?

• Love It 1

2 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Disagree with you on that, I really don't think there was much love for Saddam Hussein in America... Bush Sr. was was way more Presidential during his term than Trump has been on any day during his term.

That was my point, is that Bush Sr. was way more presidential than Trump. He made that statement about an enemy of the state. 

Making that kind of statement about a very popular musician who doesn't like you is just beyond inane, it's Juvenile and pathetic. 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Tens of millions of Americans vote and love him.

He wouldn’t make the cut in any other country.

What is it about you Americans that makes it possible for a person you have described to be voted in as president?

This is a very good question and one that many of us have been wrestling with since long before his first presidency. I think that the quality of life in America has diminished to the point where only low quality candidates can be expected in the future.

I don't think anyone of decency or nobility has any interest in subjecting themselves or their families to a grueling campaign. 

9 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I think Harris supporters did when they looked to pop singers to try and win an election.

From all of your posts (and other Trump supporters), it seems you guys are extremely flustered and angry that Taylor Swift has come out for VP Harris.  You secretly wish she would have supported Trump....just like he does.  But like you say, she's only a pop star.  Why are you guys banging on her like she just tore up a photo of the Pope?  (a little history from another female pop star)

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A statement likely made by a Trump supporter, who is very envious that one of the top singers in the country who has millions and millions of followers, is supporting Harris. 

Certainly Trump is very envious, he shows that with his silly tweets. 

I'm very glad Trump is not endorsed by Cardi B, Megan Thee Stallion, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, it would be below anyone's dignity to win an election  with an endorsement from popsters.

You say "silly Tweet", I say better someone who says what he feels, is upfront about everything than a person who hides behind a script where you don't know what you get. This is why people love Trump, he says what he really feels, he's authentic. Not a puppet repeating scripted lines , "Ms Vice President why did you reverse your position on fracking" ..."Well, David, my values have not changed"...Ms Harris why did you adopt Trump's plan to remove tax on tips "David, my values have not changed" Ms Vice President would you like a coffee? "My values have not changed"...

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

From all of your posts (and other Trump supporters), it seems you guys are extremely flustered and angry that Taylor Swift has come out for VP Harris.  You secretly wish she would have supported Trump....just like he does.  But like you say, she's only a pop star.  Why are you guys banging on her like she just tore up a photo of the Pope?  (a little history from another female pop star)

I'm certainly not secretly wishing to have Swift endorse Trump. Swift is a promiscuous traitor with a Gollum hunchback who writes terrible lyrics, I would frankly be embarassed if she were in my camp.

I just don't like her. Mostly on account of her promiscuity. Just my opinion.

• Haha 2

If I recall the article I read regarding Swift's endorsement, it seemed to be more of a mixed-bag than what you would garner from reading the Post's take.   I don't think the endorsement changed too many minds when it comes to voters who were already going to vote one way or another.  I fall into that category--I was already voting for Harris.  Jesus Christ endorsing, along with already 'saving' Trump, would not change my vote.   

I think the Swift endorsement will be a small net plus by getting younger voters, especially women,  interested in the election, getting them to register to vote, and then getting them to actually vote.   Young voters 18-29 have the lowest voter turnout rate in the US.  Harris is winning this group but she needs to get them to the polls.  The Swift endorsement might a bit help with this.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I think Harris supporters did when they looked to pop singers to try and win an election.

Nothing to do with Harris supporters or pop singers.
Its all about having a commodity that you want to sell and trying to entice people to buy into that product
by using what is perceived as popular at the time.
Wrestlers/Sports people, "celebrities", musicians (or Ted Nugent), Russian Government, film or tv stars are just some who are deemed as influencers.
Politics, Tobacco, Alcohol, Pillows, Signature Guitars (don't get me started), whitegoods, automobiles and bikes as an example.
The difference is when people lend their support because they really believe in what they are endorsing, or those who do it just for licensing revenue for example, vodka, steaks, energy drinks, fragrancies, lamps, eyeglasses, chocolate etc.

I don't think its a bad thing if someone can use their reach to encourage others to become politically aware.
Both sides have used this to try and lever an advantage. At the moment its Swift.
Politics is big business.
Trump appears butt hurt because he does not have an endorsement from someone who has as much visibility. If he did, you can bet your life he would use it to the max, brother !

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

I'm certainly not secretly wishing to have Swift endorse Trump. Swift is a promiscuous traitor with a Gollum hunchback who writes terrible lyrics, I would frankly be embarassed if she were in my camp.

I just don't like her. Mostly on account of her promiscuity. Just my opinion.

And yet it is Trump that is the sexual predator and out of control adulterer. And loser.

• Haha 1