Guys, they almost got away with memory-holing this!

Oliver Holzerfilled

3 hours ago, Chadnik said:

A few of us got off topic on the Obama administration.

Obamas economy wasn't any better than Trump's. Trump set upon by all sides. Not a day went by when he didn't face some sort of threat. Nevertheless, despite him barely getting out of the gate his economy bested Obama. Moreover the best economy in the last 20 years

I attach a quick graphic from biased Huffington Post via Yahoo finance

Look at all of Obama's deficit spending.. typical liberal ..

spacer.png

Trump 8 Trillion in 4 years , Obama 4 trillion lol

3 hours ago, billd766 said:

It doesn't even need to be true.

Trump, Vance, the MAGA supporters and the Trump supporters here on AN will believe it and repost it ad nauseam. Even if it is fact checked and proved to be false, fake and lies.

This is so true

I have a friend that is an anti-trumper to the core

He is so out of control in his mind that you could show him the dismissal of a legal case and he would somehow deny it

As I mentioned numerous times before there is absolutely zero discussion about Trump policy on this forum. It's just a bunch of women yelling.

I think they should just get more cows and keep themselves more busy

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

Oh you're back. I guess your shi++y school let out and you came back to bicker

This is just an empty troll post. I don't have the interest today. Sorry

School lol , I have a great pension and I rent my home in San Francisco for 20,000 a night , I’m fully booked til Jan 10 , So go eat your leftover street food 5555 

13 minutes ago, Chadnik said:

I have no idea what this means. I hope you're drunk because it just looks stupid

Have another one. Cheers

God are you just not intelligent, you were using your thesaurus yesterday to Try to impress us , National debt you were babbling about , is it Happy Hour Already ffs have a couple more eijit , Cmon Chad , I usually ignore Chads and Chavs 

Edited by Irish star

13 minutes ago, Irish star said:

God are you just not intelligent, you were using your thesaurus yesterday to Try to impress us , National debt you were babbling about , is it Happy Hour Already ffs have a couple more eijit , Cmon Chad , I usually ignore Chads and Chavs 

I consider this just a troll part

I'm not using any sort of thesaurus but I'm glad you know the word although I doubt you consult it much.

You might notice that much of what I write is a bit garbled and that's because I use speech to text. I don't consult any sort of thesaurus before I write something.

You're an absolute idiot and I have no idea why any school would hire you or anything. Perhaps even clean the toilet.

You know nothing about the world and even less about the United States

You're just trolling at this point

• Confused 2

20 hours ago, gamb00ler said:

is that the organization that was convicted of tax fraud?  or was it the organization that stiffed hundreds of contractors.... or was it the one that didn't pay the Polish demolition workers on one of his first projects... oh, wait a minute ... I think it was the company that hired a lot of undocumented workers while the CEO was railing about illegal aliens?

8 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Proof or it isn't true.

Do court decisions satisfy you?  Of course not .... as you have already decided they're all witch hunts focused on inflicting political damage on your hero.

Investigative journalism ..... 100% lies in your biased world view.

The following are just for your entertainment as I already know you'll perceive them as simply demonizations of your hero.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1991-04-10-fi-293-story.html

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/donald-says-controversy-over-his-tower-was-trumped-n397821

• Like 1

All the rest of the world hate Trump  because we are sick of keeping other countries afloat. And Trumb and most Americans have the United States best interests as the most important thing to protect.  We Don give a rats ass about other countries and your problems any more. But when there is a problem starting anywhere in the world the European nations hide and wait for the USA to clean it up. A perfect example is the Russian war going on at their door step. But The Eu is  too afraid to go against Russia.  

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Chadnik said:

I'm not using any sort of thesaurus but I'm glad you know the word although I doubt you consult it much.

You might notice that much of what I write is a bit garbled and that's because I use speech to text. I don't consult any sort of thesaurus before I write something.

You're an absolute idiot and I have no idea why any school would hire you or anything. Perhaps even clean the toilet.

Where do you get the school thing are you just a moron ? 

21 hours ago, Chadnik said:

I provide facts , you provide illogical discussion, Trolling Hard Thai Teacher or Janitor , you speak about it so much , I gather you know your job description