An Observation About Weho

Patmcwill111

When weho is posting, there is lots of activity here. new messages, new replies, new discussion, new topics. in other words, lots of activity.

when weho stops posting, it comes to a dead standstill. totally boring. no more fun;

i know i'm a "lurker", but ive watched this on at least two occasion.

not saying i like or don't like weho; just saying he brings activity here, good or bad. and right now these topics are pretty uninteresting .

When weho is posting, there is lots of activity here. new messages, new replies, new discussion, new topics. in other words, lots of activity.

when weho stops posting, it comes to a dead standstill. totally boring. no more fun;

i know i'm a "lurker", but ive watched this on at least two occasion.

not saying i like or don't like weho; just saying he brings activity here, good or bad. and right now these topics are pretty uninteresting .

Wonder how long the holiday was this time :D

you could also, get stuff going a bit yourself :D

No prize for sitting on the side line my boy. :o

I wonder if he got a vacation for the thread where he said that everyone with tattoos might as well wear a sign that says "I AM STUPID" on their forehead. That one didn't last long. :o

Well he has been staying out of the limelight but is still posting.

Weho

Today, 2007-08-04 18:12:25

Advanced Members

Views: 547

When you are suspended, sometimes you can look at TV, but not post. Sometimes you can not even look at the web-site.

Take it from someone who KNOWS! :D

If he is abroad at the moment I have a feeling I know the exact reason (quote) why he is taking time off. I think I had better shut up now. :o