I Love Donald Trump

13 minutes ago, watchcat said:

I think ge has won him several times?

indeed he has but never consistently  in a matches of  significance.  And certainly not enough to be considered the better player although he is right up there as a serious contender for the crown  , just not yet.

7 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I dont love Trump because of the colour of his skin - unlike many woke liberals who love Harris because they think she is black. I too hope to see the USA People reject the politics of skin colour as used/abused by the Dem party since LBJ. 

How do you Judge Content of Character? — Tiffany Chatman | TEAM BBLA

"They're eating the dogs.

They're eating the cats".

Trump uses racism as the cornerstone of his campaign.

• Like 2

Is this really who Americans, or the rest of the World for that matter, want in the White House?

He is one sick puppy.

Trump says Harris was born ‘mentally impaired’ and spends rally insulting her - https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-wisconsin-rally-speech-harris-mentally-impaired-b2620652.html

image.png.05a66114627d5ca9ecf62d07dc053026.png

Donald Trump as POTUS will be working with JFK Jnr to solve the fast & processed food disaster that is greatly affecting the health of Americans for the corporate greed of Corporate organisations with links and donations to both Parties. Plus Donald Trump will be working with Elon Musk to reform and reduce the Bureaucracy.  Just two of what will be a massive 'clean out'; of the American society and economy.  I Love it !!

image.png.9d5c9d5ba86f0b5c96267315edc79a63.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Donald Trump as POTUS will be working with JFK Jnr to solve the fast & processed food disaster that is greatly affecting the health of Americans for the corporate greed of Corporate organisations with links and donations to both Parties. Plus Donald Trump will be working with Elon Musk to reform and reduce the Bureaucracy.  Just two of what will be a massive 'clean out'; of the American society and economy.  I Love it !!

Or all you fat f******s could try eating reasonable sized portions and stop drinking rubbish like Cola and Pepsi?

This is what the MSM think about Trump being shot at - they and their audience think it is humorous.  Trump is going to tear them all down - they are morally disgusting and completely hypocritical.  If Kamala had been shot at, this would not be how the media would behave. Gotta love Trump.

Edited by TroubleandGrumpy
  • Like 1

I have been on social media for a long time and the support for Trump this time around is way past what he got in 2016. It looks and feels to me that even more people support Trump now, after suffering for 4 years under Biden/Harris.

This is just one example of the many differences between Trump and the Dems that the USA People are now seeing.

image.png.3fe0cf49f04d3afcf894eb44ad58f046.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This is what the MSM think about Trump being shot at - they and their audience think it is humorous.  Trump is going to tear them all down - they are morally disgusting and completely hypocritical.  If Kamala had been shot at this would  not be how the media would behave. Gotta love Trump.

NO.

This is what MSM NBC think about Trump being shot at....???

Edited by metisdead
Bold font removed.

3 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I have been on social media for a long time and the support for Trump this time around is way past what he got in 2016. It looks and feels to me that even more people support Trump now, after suffering for 4 years under Biden/Harris.

This is just one example of the many differences between Trump and the Dems that the USA People are now seeing.

image.png.3fe0cf49f04d3afcf894eb44ad58f046.png

It looks and feels to me that even more people support Trump now....................🤭

Snoop Dogg has voiced his admiration for former President Donald Trump, declaring that he has "nothing but love and respect" for Trump.  We dont have a lot in common - but we both love Trump 😁

Who Needs Taylor Swift? Snoop Dogg Praises Donald Trump: 'Nothing But Love and Respect' for Former President - EconoTimes

• Like 1

On 9/28/2024 at 12:10 PM, TroubleandGrumpy said:

I dont love Trump because of the colour of his skin - unlike many woke liberals who love Harris because they think she is black. I too hope to see the USA People reject the politics of skin colour as used/abused by the Dem party since LBJ. 

"I too hope to see the USA People reject the politics of skin colour as used/abused by the Dem party".....What in god's name are you on about?

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Snoop Dogg has voiced his admiration for former President Donald Trump, declaring that he has "nothing but love and respect" for Trump.  We dont have a lot in common - but we both love Trump 😁

Who Needs Taylor Swift? Snoop Dogg Praises Donald Trump: 'Nothing But Love and Respect' for Former President - EconoTimes

Exactly who needs Taylor Swift, the heads of the armed forces, major public servants, senior Republicans even......

....when you have this character endorsing you......

Snoop Dogg has faced various legal issues throughout his career.

Here’s a summary of some key incidents:

### 1. **1993: Murder Charges**
   - **Incident**: In 1993, Snoop Dogg and his bodyguard were involved in a shooting that resulted in the death of a rival gang member, Philip Woldemariam.
   - **Outcome**: Snoop was charged with murder but was later acquitted after a lengthy trial in 1996. His bodyguard claimed self-defense, and Snoop was eventually cleared of all charges.

### 2. **1997: Marijuana and Firearm Possession**
   - **Incident**: Snoop Dogg was arrested for possession of marijuana and an illegal firearm in a car parked outside his home.
   - **Outcome**: He received a fine and probation.

### 3. **2001: Drug Possession**
   - **Incident**: Snoop was caught with marijuana again at an Ohio airport.
   - **Outcome**: He was fined and given community service.

### 4. **2006: Heathrow Airport Arrest**
   - **Incident**: Snoop Dogg and his entourage were involved in a brawl at London's Heathrow Airport, leading to his arrest on charges of violent disorder and starting a disturbance.
   - **Outcome**: He was banned from British Airways and later accepted a caution for the incident.

### 5. **2006: Drug and Weapon Charges**
   - **Incident**: In 2006, Snoop was arrested multiple times, including one for possession of a deadly weapon (a collapsible baton) at a California airport and another for drug and gun possession after a traffic stop in Burbank, California.
   - **Outcome**: He was fined, given probation, and required to perform community service.

### 6. **2012: Norway Ban**
   - **Incident**: Snoop Dogg was detained at a Norwegian airport for possession of marijuana.
   - **Outcome**: He was fined and temporarily banned from entering Norway for two years.

I guess you would want to him inside the tent.

On 9/27/2024 at 12:47 PM, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Opinions versus Feelings - who will win I wonder.

I love my country and its founding!That being said,

You have tried to show respect in the face of diversity In an  international forum that has a majority of people who are progressives and hate Trump .

Congrats !

• Haha 1

On 9/28/2024 at 12:10 PM, TroubleandGrumpy said:

A person very much attuned to the racist dog whistle Trump keeps blowing quotes MLK!

So many times I've wondered what (if anything) goes on in the heads of the MAGA faithful, but reading posts like this confirms my suspicion that it's better to not know/

1 hour ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

Musk firing up the low information voters while simultaneously promoting a crypto currency!😆

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

Exactly who needs Taylor Swift, the heads of the armed forces, major public servants, senior Republicans even......

....when you have this character endorsing you......

Snoop Dogg has faced various legal issues throughout his career.

Here’s a summary of some key incidents:

### 1. **1993: Murder Charges**
   - **Incident**: In 1993, Snoop Dogg and his bodyguard were involved in a shooting that resulted in the death of a rival gang member, Philip Woldemariam.
   - **Outcome**: Snoop was charged with murder but was later acquitted after a lengthy trial in 1996. His bodyguard claimed self-defense, and Snoop was eventually cleared of all charges.

### 2. **1997: Marijuana and Firearm Possession**
   - **Incident**: Snoop Dogg was arrested for possession of marijuana and an illegal firearm in a car parked outside his home.
   - **Outcome**: He received a fine and probation.

### 3. **2001: Drug Possession**
   - **Incident**: Snoop was caught with marijuana again at an Ohio airport.
   - **Outcome**: He was fined and given community service.

### 4. **2006: Heathrow Airport Arrest**
   - **Incident**: Snoop Dogg and his entourage were involved in a brawl at London's Heathrow Airport, leading to his arrest on charges of violent disorder and starting a disturbance.
   - **Outcome**: He was banned from British Airways and later accepted a caution for the incident.

### 5. **2006: Drug and Weapon Charges**
   - **Incident**: In 2006, Snoop was arrested multiple times, including one for possession of a deadly weapon (a collapsible baton) at a California airport and another for drug and gun possession after a traffic stop in Burbank, California.
   - **Outcome**: He was fined, given probation, and required to perform community service.

### 6. **2012: Norway Ban**
   - **Incident**: Snoop Dogg was detained at a Norwegian airport for possession of marijuana.
   - **Outcome**: He was fined and temporarily banned from entering Norway for two years.

I guess you would want to him inside the tent.

Sounds like a perfect match for my daughter   !

• Haha 1

President Donald Trump presents fast food to be served to the Clemson Tigers football team to celebrate their Championship at the White House on...

3 hours ago, Inderpland said:

Troubled and Grumpy says...

Donald Trump as POTUS will be working with JFK Jnr to solve the fast & processed food disaster

Sure he will.

Edited by Peabody

4 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

This is what the MSM think about Trump being shot at - they and their audience think it is humorous.  Trump is going to tear them all down - they are morally disgusting and completely hypocritical.  If Kamala had been shot at, this would not be how the media would behave. Gotta love Trump.

The link didn't work for me but I watched the opening of Saturday Night Live with the Trump bit - which it appears you are referring too - and it seemed pretty tame and obvious. Saturday Night Live  ain't what it was. You say Trump is going to tear them all down . Stopping free speech doesn't sound like something you would want surely. 

5 hours ago, TroubleandGrumpy said:

So trump is going to starve himself? Yes, he's overweight, but starvation by stopping his diet of processed food seems drastic.

Trump has obviously lost his mind, and is deep in dementia. At least Biden could mostly hide his bad days, but Trump doesn't care because the Cult doesn't care.

Not a single Trumper here will mention Trump's apparent insanity.

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Trump has obviously lost his mind, and is deep in dementia. At least Biden could mostly hide his bad days, but Trump doesn't care because the Cult doesn't care.

Not a single Trumper here will mention Trump's apparent insanity.

Here we are, Mentally disabled’: Trump insult stuns

https://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/us-politics/donald-trump-labels-his-opponent-kamala-harris-mentally-disabled-in-latest-rhetorical-escalation/news-story/31d650dbd2757b90ba1b84e0e63d0ce1

• Like 1