Trump vs. Taylor Swift: A Battle He’s Bound to Lose

Social Media

35 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

She is pro-choice, gender equality, LGBT rights, gun control, anti racism, whire supremacy, sexism, homophobia and police brutality and pro-democracy. Views shared by majority of the population. 

She's pro White Supremacy?

I'll take your word for it.

1 hour ago, Cameroni said:

The rich, intelligent, talented and articulate don't bother me really. It's the promiscuous part, the betrayal part, the lack of loyalty. That I really don't like. And the feminism of course.

The huge following leaves me indifferent, have you seen her following? People you really want to stay away from.

She’s single, she does as she pleases within the law.

And you’re not the mutaween.

Well, not yet anyway.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

She’s single, she does as she pleases within the law.

And you’re not the mutaween.

Well, not yet anyway.

Yes, she does do as she pleases. For instance she went to a girl party with Gigi Hadid rather than support Travis' NHL game. Looks like things are cooling already as poor Travis looks miserable.

Clearly it's not working for him.

"Travis Kelce was a shadow of his former self once again for the Kansas City Chiefs after Taylor Swift skipped her first NFL game of the season on Sunday night.

And as he struggled to make an impact in their 22-17 victory over the Atlanta Falcons, the Chiefs tight end cut a miserable figure on the sidelines in a clip which has gone viral on social media."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-13880429/travis-kelce-kansas-city-chiefs-taylor-swift-nfl.html

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

How you wish. Snubbing Trump who was reported to call white supremacists "My People". 

Well, to make such an outlandish accusation without any kind of link, that's almost shameless.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Cameroni said:

Yes, she does do as she pleases. For instance she went to a girl party with Gigi Hadid rather than support Travis' NHL game. Looks like things are cooling already as poor Travis looks miserable.

"Travis Kelce was a shadow of his former self once again for the Kansas City Chiefs after Taylor Swift skipped her first NFL game of the season on Sunday night.

And as he struggled to make an impact in their 22-17 victory over the Atlanta Falcons, the Chiefs tight end cut a miserable figure on the sidelines in a clip which has gone viral on social media."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nfl/article-13880429/travis-kelce-kansas-city-chiefs-taylor-swift-nfl.html

Gawd she’s got some amazing powers.

3 hours ago, Cameroni said:

What a weak and pathetic character........ if that is genuinely the case.

She is well shot of him.......NEXT.

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Errrmm, from your link:

“These people love me. These are my people,” Trump raged at Ryan in response. “I can’t backstab the people who support me.” Ryan noted the presence of white supremacists and neo-Nazis in Charlottesville. Trump admitted there were “some bad people.”

“I get that. I’m not for that. I’m against all that,” he reportedly said. “

32 minutes ago, bubblegum said:

@Cameroni would you care to respond to @Eric Loh linking his "shameless" remark?

@Cameroni you have a problem and that is being scared of powerful women, just like Harris is a powerful lady. It makes you even more insecure than you already are. Man up ! Vote Harris !

I did. See above.

I'm about as scared of women as I am of mosquitos, but you're missing the point. I'm not scared of Taylor Swift. I just find her distasteful, on account of her sleeping around. If that's what makes a "powerful" woman, then, yes I have a problem with that.