Stealing a Federal Election

Danderman123

3 minutes ago, thaipo7 said:

I agree 100%.  The 2024 election is headed in the same direction.  MAGA will have to win by 5% to make up for the Left's cheating.  Why are you Leftist so eager to have a Marxist/Communist government installed.  This kind of government is easy to get into and not easy at all to get out of.  She and her husband are both Communists.  Walz like Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon in Russia.  

Where did you have your honeymoon, Fantasyland?

According to X, Walz had his honeymoon in China, while he was teaching English there.

I had my honeymoon on the Gold Coast. it didn't convert me to surfing.

How does the Left manage to cheat by 7 million votes? Your post is nonsense.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I fail to understand how Trump asking Raffensperger to find him 11,800 votes can be interpreted as Trump attempting to stop a steal.

I also fail to understand how attempting to install fake electors is a legitimate part of the election process.

Not to mention the crowd of perfectly fine, law-abiding, God-fearing Americans who attempted to "stop-the-steal" on January the 6th, 2020.

A truly representative sample of the average Trump's voter, the same voters Trump proudly calls "basement-dwellers".

1-6-2020.jpg

Edited by AndreasHG
  • Like 1
  • Love It 1

54 minutes ago, renaissanc said:

You probably also believe Morning Joe's version of January 6th. The truth came out yesterday that proves General Millie was behind the refusal to obey Trump's order to protect the Capitol with 10,000 troops or National Guard. Investigate the truth yourself and ignore the Dem-Marxist state media.

And not one single link????

14 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Where did you have your honeymoon, Fantasyland?

According to X, Walz had his honeymoon in China, while he was teaching English there.

I had my honeymoon on the Gold Coast. it didn't convert me to surfing.

How does the Left manage to cheat by 7 million votes? Your post is nonsense.

I had my honeymoon on Sukhumvit soi 4.....that's doesn't mean I......oh wait....🤭

1 hour ago, renaissanc said:

You probably also believe Morning Joe's version of January 6th. The truth came out yesterday that proves General Millie was behind the refusal to obey Trump's order to protect the Capitol with 10,000 troops or National Guard. Investigate the truth yourself and ignore the Dem-Marxist state media.

Oh dear........sounds like an intelligent, stand up guy to me.

General Mark Milley did not ignore any direct orders from then-President Donald Trump to protect the Capitol. In fact, no specific public record shows that Trump gave Milley direct orders to intervene in the events at the Capitol that day.

What is known is that General Milley and other military leaders were deeply concerned about the events surrounding January 6 and the possibility of violence. However, Milley was careful not to involve the military directly in the election dispute, a stance he emphasized in the weeks leading up to and following the attack. He also took steps to ensure that any actions taken by the military would be in accordance with the law and would not appear to support any political objectives.

Reports suggest that Milley coordinated with Vice President Mike Pence, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, and other leaders during the attack to ensure the situation was brought under control, and to offer assistance from the National Guard and other forces.

After the attack, Milley made comments about the military's nonpartisan role and expressed concern about the risk of Trump attempting to use military power to stay in office.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

As I suggested in the OP, this topic shouldn't be very long, as the Trumpers have zero proof the 2020 election was stolen.

The "proof" was presented in 60+ court cases ... only the accusations did not present any proof of the alleged win by Trump.