Stealing a Federal Election

Danderman123

20 hours ago, Danderman123 said:

This should be the shortest topic ever, because I am inviting the Trumpers to show proof that the 2020 election was stolen (implying that the 2024 election could be stolen, as well).

I have served as a poll watcher, and have watched the votes being counted.

I suspect that the foreign Trump supporters are clueless about election procedures, maybe the domestic variety, too.

Starting this topic shows a couple of things. You like to provoke, you like to irritate the Trump voters and you like to show off.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Irish star said:

Don’t mind if ignore you a laugh terrifies you what a lil girl

Whatever tough guy.

Hope you'll be successful dealing with your insecurities.

Edited by ModdaPunk
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, ModdaPunk said:

Whatever tough guy.

3 minutes ago, ModdaPunk said:

Whatever tough guy.

Look at my post history, let me know if you find me insecure lol, I lived in Ireland for years I can take a Slaggin

Edited by Irish star

Just now, Irish star said:

Look at my post history, let me know if you find me insecure lol

I don't care about your post history.

Who do you think you are exactly ? :D :D

Of course you are insecure.

You post garbage and you antagonize people to assert your masculinity.

Don't worry, tough guy.

I don't mind.

The "political soapbox" forum has been created for people like you.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ModdaPunk said:

I don't care about your post history.

Who do you think you are exactly ? 😄 😄

Of course you are insecure.

You post garbage and you antagonize people to assert your masculinity.

Don't worry, tough guy.

I don't mind.

The "political soapbox" forum has been created for people like you.

Garbage , I post facts with bit of humour, you just get intimidated 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Your link is from Feb 2021.  You need to catch up.  The rulings have been mostly in the Repubs' favor once they got the standing issues ironed out.

You're the one who seems confused about dates. All of the 60-plus lawsuits that were filed by Republicans contesting the results of the 2020 election had already been decided by January 2021. For some reason, the particular link I posted, only talks about 50 plus but other links from the same time or earlier, mention the total of over 60.

Here's one example: 

In more than 60 cases, judges “looked at the allegations that Trump was making and determined they were without any merit.”

Your second claim is also completely untrue - none of the lawsuits related to the 2020 election went in favour of the Republicans claiming the elections were fraudulent.

Again, from the same link posted above:

"It is 63 losses by Trump and his allies," Elias told PolitiFact the morning of Jan. 8 [2021]."

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ModdaPunk said:

Oh yeah right...

Intimidated by what exactly ?

Your lame comment about Trump's vocabulary ?

Give me a break, tough guy 😄

Did I hurt your lil feelings , make a donation to Trump , you will feel better 5555

6 hours ago, Thingamabob said:

Of course I have no proof, whatsoever, that the 2020 election was stolen. Watching on TV, however, we saw the sudden arrival of all those postal votes in black plastic bags in the dead of night. Entirely legitimate, no doubt, but it looked very odd.

Classic case of you not knowing how elections work.

All elections have midnight deliveries of ballots from outlying precincts.

Your link is from Feb 2021.  You need to catch up.  The rulings have been mostly in the Repubs' favor once they got the standing issues ironed out.

Just this week, the PA Supreme Court agreed that improperly dated mail in ballots will not be counted like they were (illegally) in 2020.  That's between paragraph 41 and 63 in the TX vs PA lawsuit, which I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to read once your mind was made up by the MSM.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/pennsylvania-supreme-court-mail-ballots-incorrect-dates-rcna170819

No court has ruled that the 2020 election was stolen, or that there was significant fraud.

Edited by Danderman123

6 hours ago, thaipo7 said:

I agree 100%.  The 2024 election is headed in the same direction.  MAGA will have to win by 5% to make up for the Left's cheating.  Why are you Leftist so eager to have a Marxist/Communist government installed.  This kind of government is easy to get into and not easy at all to get out of.  She and her husband are both Communists.  Walz like Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon in Russia.  

Do you have any proof that the 2020 election was stolen?

3 hours ago, parallelman said:

The OP doesn't offer any reason for bringing the subject up in the first place...it's over three years old. People and the world have moved on...except the OP it seems.

Because the Trumpers are claiming that the 2024 election will be stolen. But have no proof.

Just this week, the PA Supreme Court agreed that improperly dated mail in ballots will not be counted like they were (illegally) in 2020.  That's between paragraph 41 and 63 in the TX vs PA lawsuit, which I'm pretty sure you didn't bother to read once your mind was made up by the MSM.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/pennsylvania-supreme-court-mail-ballots-incorrect-dates-rcna170819

More of the lame MAGA confusion tactics. 😁

There has been absolutely no ruling acknowledging massive voter fraud during the 2020 election.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Because the Trumpers are claiming that the 2024 election will be stolen. But have no proof.

They do that whenever they think they may lose the election.

Trump did it already in 2016, when polls were predicting a Clinton win! 😃

21 hours ago, impulse said:

Meantime, 40% of the voters don't trust the results, including millions of Dems.

Every US resident who watches any news has been subjected to years of brainwashing by millions of repetitions of baseless accusations about election fraud.  About 40% of the them have fallen for it.

PS - pretty much zero successful prosecutions for voter fraud

• Like 1

21 hours ago, impulse said:

You may as well have asked for evidence that The Gulf of Tonkin was a lie between1964 when it happened and 1971 when The Pentagon Papers leaked out. 

Surprisingly, the Vietnamese have admitted that they attacked the USS Maddox in 1964. So, no Gulf of Tonkin lie.

20231119_132929.jpg