Stealing a Federal Election

Danderman123

8 minutes ago, Masterton said:

Anyone who gets their information and "news" from the Democrat mainstream media will never believe that there was any impropriety in the 2020 election and they will believe until their dying day that it was the most secure election in history. It is a completely pointless debate because nobody on either side will ever change their opinion on it.  You basically have those on one side who know what happened, and those on the other side who have been lied to and gaslit by the media and think they know.

When mail in balloting was found to favour Republican votes in the past, the Dems and their dishonest media sang a very different tune. When they used it to cheat in the 2020 election then all of a sudden it was perfect. There were several factors involved in stealing the election and it was not only down to mail in ballot fraud. For example Pensylvania changed their election laws in a way that violated their constitution. And the media and social platforms deliberately supressed the Hunter Biden laptop story (which turned out to be 100% true). That alone was enough to sway the results according to research done later.

Too many on here blindly repeating nonsense they heard in the media rather than doing any credible research for themselves and informing themselves of facts. The cases filed were not all by Trump and they were not lost due to the claims being without evidence. They were declined due to standing etc. There was a ton of evidence, it was just not heard. There is a difference between evidence and proof. Trump got more votes than any sitting president in US history and he only "lost" by a few thousand votes in a few swing states (popular vote is meaningless), states that he was mostly leading the day after the election until the they started counting the mail in ballots behind closed doors which took weeks and which amazingly seemed to mostly be for Biden. Yeah not odd at all.... Way too much to go into, but if anyone thinks the 2020 election was not stolen, and if you really believe that Biden got more votes than Obama and Clinton, then you really are living in fantasy land...

A very long winded way to say you have no proof.

• Thumbs Up 1

Let me demonstrate how lame the election deniers are:

Before the election in 2020, GOP politicians change the rules so mail in ballots cannot be counted until after the polls close.

Massive amounts of voters use mail in ballots in 2020 because of COVID.

At the close of voting, the first ballots counted come from precincts reporting in person voting, which is largely Republican. In the middle of the night, the mail in ballots are counted, and these are largely Democratic and greatly impact the early GOP lead.

Low information types see this as voter fraud, not understanding that it's an outcome of the GOP decision not to count mail in ballots before close of voting.

Edited by Danderman123
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, impulse said:

I know that the OP isn't really interested.  If he was, I'd suggest watching the following:

Absolute Proof

Rigged

2000 Mules

Stop the Steal

Then, read the Texas vs PA (et al) lawsuit from December, 2020, along with the Amicus briefs signed by 126 congressmen (under threat of perjury) and 18 states that there were enough irregularities to warrant holding off certifying the results until the issues were resolved in court.  

Or, you can continue to say that there's no evidence.  Up to you.

Please provide some proof. 

Congressmen saying "there were irregularities" but providing no proof is worthless.

BTW "2000 Mules" was so bad that it was taken out of circulation by its producer.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Let me demonstrate how lame the election deniers are:

Before the election in 2020, GOP politicians change the rules so mail in ballots cannot be counted until after the polls close.

Massive amounts of voters use mail in ballots in 2020 because of COVID.

At the close of voting, the first ballots counted come from precincts reporting in person voting, which is largely Republican. In the middle of the night, the mail in ballots are counted, and these are largely Democratic and greatly impact the early GOP lead.

Low information types see this as voter fraud, not understanding that it's an outcome of the GOP decision not to count mail in ballots before close of voting.

What's your thoughts on  Biden is not mentally fit deniers ? Yourself included. Oh wait you just stopped talking about it hoping everyone would forget.

See how stupid gotcha questions are.

8 minutes ago, stoner said:

What's your thoughts on  Biden is not mentally fit deniers ? Yourself included. Oh wait you just stopped talking about it hoping everyone would forget.

See how stupid gotcha questions are.

So, you have no proof that the 2020 election was stolen.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

A very long winded way to say you have no proof.

Followed up by a short winded way to demonstrate that you don't understand the difference between evidence and proof. Thanks for proving my points by the way... 🙄

Edited by Masterton
spelling
  • Confused 1

Only in his deluded mind. 
sorry I’ll take that back. He knows he lost but his narcissistic disposition will not allow him to admit it, so he and his surrogates have instead, convinced his deluded followers who have swallowed the lie hook, line and sinker that he was robbed. F@ck me drunk. I didn’t realise there were so many stupid people in this world. 

Edited by Zack61
Spelling correction
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Masterton said:

Followed up by a short winded way to demonstrate that you don't understand the difference between evidence and proof. Thanks for proving my points by the way... 🙄

You have neither proof nor evidence., whatever the distinction may be.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Masterton said:

Still no proof from you that the 2020 election was stolen.

Look, this isn't brain surgery. You can provide proof, or you can admit you don't have any.

Changing the subject, posting insults, etc are just signs of a lack of focus, or worse.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 minutes ago, stoner said:

Nope and I never said it was. But I do have proof you were a Biden is unfit denier. 

Thank you for an honest answer.

What's your opinion of those who state that the election was stolen, but can't provide any proof?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Thank you for an honest answer.

What's your opinion of those who state that the election was stolen, but can't provide any proof?

i don't really concern myself with things like that as you do. i find you and them both strange. most of you on here moan on about your side who is for the most part only making themselves richer. but keep at it you're bound to make a difference.

what does you constantly moaning on about it accomplish ? 

and how long do you want to play the stupid gotcha question game ? 

• Confused 1

This reminds me of children who believe in the Tooth Fairy. They see the results but believe in a fantasy as explanation.

People with mental issues don't seem to use Occam's Razor, in this case the simple explanation that Joe Biden won the election.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

This reminds me of children who believe in the Tooth Fairy. They see the results but believe in a fantasy as explanation.

People with mental issues don't seem to use Occam's Razor, in this case the simple explanation that Joe Biden won the election.

like your inability to use that same principal in regards to bidens mental decline ? my god the irony in your post. 

13 minutes ago, stoner said:

like your inability to use that same principal in regards to bidens mental decline ? my god the irony in your post. 

In Biden's case, as with many similar cases, he was able to keep it together until he couldn't.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

In Biden's case, as with many similar cases, he was able to keep it together until he couldn't.

no he wasn't. as clearly pointed out by several people on here for a year or more. including myself. it was political ideology blinding you from the reality of what was going on. even after the debate you were still saying biden would crush the 2nd one. so using occams razor.....well you get the idea. 

either we had foresight into the future and knew biden was a train wreck..... or you were being lied to and refused to open your eyes about it.

do you think i can see into the future ? 

ps see stupid gotcha question i added on to make you smile ? 

2 minutes ago, stoner said:

no he wasn't. as clearly pointed out by several people on here for a year or more. including myself. it was political ideology blinding you from the reality of what was going on. even after the debate you were still saying biden would crush the 2nd one. so using occams razor.....well you get the idea. 

either we had foresight into the future and knew biden was a train wreck..... or you were being lied to and refused to open your eyes about it.

do you think i can see into the future ? 

ps see stupid gotcha question i added on to make you smile ? 

So you acknowledge that Biden won the 2020 election despite all that?

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

So you acknowledge that Biden won the 2020 election despite all that?

i already answered that question a few times. stop you're looking desperate now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LetsGoJoe said:

The documentary, '2000 Mules' makes a somewhat compelling case towards electoral fraud in the 2020 election, even though the doc. has apparently been "debunked", by of course Left-wing agencies.

If Trump doesn't get taken out before Nov. from at this point what may need to be a Nuke, then I'd bet dollars to donuts that 'punch-drunk' Kamala will be destroyed at the polls and that the 2020 election fraud topic will be forever cast into the sewer of speculation.

America will once again be re-born and 'Made Great Again' 😁

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Mules

"In 2024, Salem Media Group partially settled a lawsuit by a Georgia man who had been falsely accused of depositing fraudulent ballots in a ballot box. As part of the settlement, Salem disavowed the film and the book, pulled them from distribution and apologized."

The premise of 2000 Mules is faulty, and no evidence was presented.

Anyone who understands how elections are conducted would know that 2000 Mules is just crazy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Danderman123 said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2000_Mules

"In 2024, Salem Media Group partially settled a lawsuit by a Georgia man who had been falsely accused of depositing fraudulent ballots in a ballot box. As part of the settlement, Salem disavowed the film and the book, pulled them from distribution and apologized."

The premise of 2000 Mules is faulty, and no evidence was presented.

Anyone who understands how elections are conducted would know that 2000 Mules is just crazy.

Quotes a Wikipedia article, which is nothing but a biased hitpiece, and then expects to be taken seriously...  It has nothing to do with "how elections are conducted", it is about how a small group of people repeatedly visited the same dropboxes and deposited hundreds/thousands of ballots between them. Nothing suspicious about that at all.... Don't believe your lying eyes right? Again, you are not understanding what constitutes evidence, hardly surprising based on the claptrap you continue to spam this thread with. Yes we all get that you believe that the 2020 election was the most secure and perfect in history and that it led to your man Dementia Joe "winning". Nobody is going to change your mind, and your inane rantings are not going to change anyone's either. The thread is about whether people believe the election was 'stolen' or not, not  who 'won' it. 

• Sad 1