TM47 online can you update your info

banglay

Hi O' All !    I just  tried to enter my Personal data Passport etc.  on to the TM47 (90 day report) online portal to no avail 😞 I renewed my passport  recently (transferred all the visa stamps etc. on to the new one) and had to do my last report in person at Jomtien immigration. and I was wondering if there's a way of re-reregistering my new passport details myself  on the TM47 portal ?any "hacks" would be appreciated 🙂 ..

Thanks in advance 🙂

• Confused 1

55 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

I think i read the first TM47 after passport change needs to be done in person

All ready done  one  with my new updated passport at Immigration . but still no luck 😞 

I made my first report in person after renewing my passport. However, the old passport number is still in the barcode on the receipt I received. I am curious to see what happens when I report online next time.

Just had my online application rejected after returning from abroad.......email said I had to go in person.

DrJack recommended I try applying by post........went through no hassle.

Not an identical situation to you, but if you have the time (the 15/7 window that is) it might be worth trying by post?

Earlier this year, after renewing my passport, I filed a new TM30 and later did the 90 day report in person.  For my next 90 day report, I did it online - no problem.  Next month, I am due to file another one which I plan to do using the online system. 

Edited by soisanuk

6 hours ago, banglay said:

All ready done  one  with my new updated passport at Immigration . but still no luck 😞 

Check your TM47 Slip if your new Passport Number is written under the Bar Code, if not Jomtien hasn't changed the Passport Number in 90 days System. Had the same some years ago, and there is no way around to go to Immigration again for the next Report. When done ask for confirmation that the update was done.

Edited by UWEB