Thai gov. to tax (remitted) income from abroad for tax residents starting 2024 - Part II

3 hours ago, stat said:

It is not that simple and this was pointed out to you several times. Accounting method is one of the open questions. For whatever reason you want to see everything simple and clear but it is not and you are not willing or able to answer a simple question of accounting method that is paramount to the calculation of the due income tax and the decission to stay in TH at all (for some).

If you really believe you stand a fair chance in a thai tax tribunal then I do not know what to say.

I

If you want to debate this issue with me, you must try harder to remain focussed on the things being discussed and not not wander off aimlessly at a tangent, making broad sweeping statements about mildly related issues and blame everything on my failure to understand!!  Nobody ever suggested that there aren't unknowns and unclear issues, that is not even remotely relevant to the definition of the high level credit card related tax process, which is very simple and very clear and is the issue being discussed.  The poster attempts to make excuses why credit card transactions can't be considered assessable, all of which are manufactured and grasping at straws, presumably because he feels exposed on that front.

Edited by chiang mai