Question on Thai Education Law

PaksePakse

Basically, my child has never had any issues at school and my child’s reports since kindergarten are very good up until present (middle school). The latest parent/teacher meeting with the teacher two months ago just before the summer break was positive.

Last month my child got into an altercation with another child who my child and friends claim has been teasing and bullying.

My child reacted in a way that we would say is punishable however the school has dealt with it completely the wrong way in my opinion and I’m looking for advice on how to go forward with this.

My question is can a school suspend children without any notification or written warning  to the parents beforehand?  We did not know our child had been suspended until 12 days after the supposed suspension! We were only told “let your child have a break and recover”. All on record.

Secondly there a limit of the maximum days of a first time suspension?

I’m looking for general advice with regards to Thai Education law since I can’t find it anywhere online.

The principal of the school is an autocratic alcoholic narcissistic devil (evidence on file!) I’ve created a 30 page dossier of his previous run-ins, aggression and alcoholism.

I have recorded the whole conversation that took place (he is aware) with open threats towards my child during the meeting. He said “I want to expel your child and I will catch your child out again and will expel!”. 

To us it seems personal, or someone who has a severe mental issue.

FYI This is an international school.

If anyone could be so kind as to guide me in the right direction of education law, it would be most appreciated. I have searched and cannot find it anywhere.

Edited by PaksePakse
Mistake